Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Unknown IC

Hi Guys,

A few days ago I mentioned that I had a couple of mysterious IC's that I
had found in a box of semiconductors. Â*Attached are two photos of the
device "p1.jpg" showing the top and its markings. Â*The calibrated scale
at the top is 0.5mm divisions. Â*The second photo "p2.jpg" shows a shot
of the bottom of the device. Notice that it has four groups of three
gold plated leads. Â*I left it in its anti static foam, so the black
background is the A/S foam.

They are/were in anti static bags with a "Ferranti" label sealing the
bag. I don't think that the manufacturers logo is "Motorola" ! Â*I've
not found this one yet.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	p1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	5799  Click image for larger version

Name:	p2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	5800

Unknown component (1/1) raveninghorde@invalid Electronic Schematics 1 September 7th 09 11:45 PM
unknown transistor Dave_s Electronics Repair 2 January 26th 06 07:01 AM
Unknown electrics Martin Pentreath UK diy 23 October 27th 05 11:10 AM
Unknown cables DrFish UK diy 8 February 13th 05 06:08 PM
Unknown IC Kgf Electronics 0 June 14th 04 11:54 PM