Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
baron baron is offline

Default Unknown IC

Hi Guys,

A few days ago I mentioned that I had a couple of mysterious IC's that I
had found in a box of semiconductors. Â*Attached are two photos of the
device "p1.jpg" showing the top and its markings. Â*The calibrated scale
at the top is 0.5mm divisions. Â*The second photo "p2.jpg" shows a shot
of the bottom of the device. Notice that it has four groups of three
gold plated leads. Â*I left it in its anti static foam, so the black
background is the A/S foam.

They are/were in anti static bags with a "Ferranti" label sealing the
bag. I don't think that the manufacturers logo is "Motorola" ! Â*I've
not found this one yet.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.