Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Bwahahahahaha!

“…this is part of our North American Land mass, this is part of
our birthright—like the Grand Canyon, like Niagara Falls, like the
Yosemite. One those wonderful things that we hope will always be here,
the Gulf of Mexico. It’s more important than a presidency. This
president has not acted that way. He has not acted like this is more
important than a fund raiser in California, or a basketball interview
with Marv Albert. He doesn’t seem to be taking ownership. Presidents
must seize control…this is big-time and he hasn’t acted like it’s
big-time.”

“This president’s not acting like Commander-In-Chief. I don’t know
where Rahm Emanuel is. I don’t know where the chain of command is. I
don’t see a chain of command. I don’t sense it’s wartime conditions at
all…all through this time I have not sensed that this president has
been Chief Executive. And if I hear one more time that Secretary Chu
has a Nobel Prize I’m gonna barf. I don’t care. This idiotic cerebral
meritocracy has gotta step aside and let the people who do things take
over. And that means taking command as Commander-In-Chief—that’s my
belief—he hasn’t done it.”

- Chris Matthews

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"What would happen to [Obama's] vanity if he didn’t have us to
throw alms to? What would become of his strength if he didn’t have
weaker people to dominate? What would he do with himself if he
didn’t keep us around as dependents? It’s quite alright, really,
I’m not criticizing him, it’s just a law of human nature."

-Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
".this is part of our North American Land mass, this is part of
our birthright-like the Grand Canyon, like Niagara Falls, like the
Yosemite. One those wonderful things that we hope will always be here,
the Gulf of Mexico. It's more important than a presidency. This
president has not acted that way. He has not acted like this is more
important than a fund raiser in California, or a basketball interview
with Marv Albert. He doesn't seem to be taking ownership. Presidents
must seize control.this is big-time and he hasn't acted like it's
big-time."

As the oil gurgles out the continental plate will go down and America will
sink without trace.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 31 May 2010 10:30:30 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[...]

Indeed, Chris Matthews wants "Daddy" to tuck him in, not a manager to
run things, delegate, coordinate, and all that good managerie stuff.
Tweetie is just pining for Commander Codpiece.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA