Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Bwahahahahaha!

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
".this is part of our North American Land mass, this is part of
our birthright-like the Grand Canyon, like Niagara Falls, like the
Yosemite. One those wonderful things that we hope will always be here,
the Gulf of Mexico. It's more important than a presidency. This
president has not acted that way. He has not acted like this is more
important than a fund raiser in California, or a basketball interview
with Marv Albert. He doesn't seem to be taking ownership. Presidents
must seize control.this is big-time and he hasn't acted like it's
big-time."

As the oil gurgles out the continental plate will go down and America will
sink without trace.