Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:02:34 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Have you heard him speak ?:-)

Yes, he sounds like a guy with a significant cognitive impairment, somewhat
similar to, say, advanced dementia or even Parkinson's disease.

I thought surely that you were going to say 'similar to anyone
attempting to be a politician in today's "modern" two-party-****-what-the
citizens-want government"
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson
wibbled on Tuesday 06 April 2010 18:00

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

^H^H^H Politician...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...3169-rep-hank-

johnson-guam-could-tip-over-and-capsize

...Jim Thompson

Sure it's not an early April 1st?

You haven't really experienced rampant all pervasive stupidity until you've
lived in Britain though - I would say under Blair/Brown's Labour, but the
Tories are pretty stupid too, it's just been a while since we experienced
their flavour of general moronicity. Soon, though, soon...

We don't get much stuff of quite this level but we get a *whole* lot more
low level stupidity - I'm sure on balance our total stupidity exceeds yours!
;-

--
Tim Watts

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...
http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Jim, you missed this a couple days ago when someone else posted it and there
was a brief discussion...

At the time I argued that the man's hepatitis C disease is likely messing with
his mental faculties and not allowing him to express his thoughts clearly
(i.e., he doesn't REALLY beleive Guam could tip over)... but of course others
disagreed and think he really is just that ignorant. So take your pick...

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:14:20 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...
http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Jim, you missed this a couple days ago when someone else posted it and there
was a brief discussion...

At the time I argued that the man's hepatitis C disease is likely messing with
his mental faculties and not allowing him to express his thoughts clearly
(i.e., he doesn't REALLY beleive Guam could tip over)... but of course others
disagreed and think he really is just that ignorant. So take your pick...

Have you heard him speak ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:08:58 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:00:12 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

...Jim Thompson

I tip my hat to Adm. Willard for maintaining impeccable diplomatic
composure in the face of stupefying hilarity.

Yes, I am sure that his heart jumped for a second thinking about just
who this great nation has in place to "run things".

Pretty ****ing scary, actually.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message
"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Have you heard him speak ?:-)

Yes, he sounds like a guy with a significant cognitive impairment, somewhat similar to, say, advanced dementia or even Parkinson's
disease.

I was going to defend the guy, sight unseen, figuring that
no one with that kind of mental deficiency could ever get
elected to Congress, but after actually hearing him, I am
in total agreement with you. He needs to step down, NOW!!!

Bill

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Alan Grayson is still worse:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...obref=obinsite

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/heal...r-Jack-Cassell

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materrell/
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 19:10:39 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Alan Grayson is still worse:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...obref=obinsite

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/heal...r-Jack-Cassell

O'Reilly covered that last night. Maybe tonight (in 15 minutes) he'll
have him on as a guest ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

...Jim Thompson

I tip my hat to Adm. Willard for maintaining impeccable diplomatic
composure in the face of stupefying hilarity.

Me too! I would have sassed Johnson's ass :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

Alan Grayson is still worse:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...obref=obinsite

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/heal...r-Jack-Cassell

O'Reilly covered that last night. Maybe tonight (in 15 minutes) he'll
have him on as a guest ?:-)

If Grayson keeps up his crap, the only doctor who will see his is a
veterinarian.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materrell/
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:10:17 -0500, flipper wrote:

wrote:

It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

...Jim Thompson

I tip my hat to Adm. Willard for maintaining impeccable diplomatic
composure in the face of stupefying hilarity.

Me too! I would have sassed Johnson's ass :-)

Well, that's what you *think* you'd have done, knowing your career
doesn't depend on it.

I suspect the admiral was there as 'spokesperson', not necessarily the
one who made the decision, and has been advised, or 'trained', imposed
self discipline, or whatever you want to call it, to respond in that
manner to any concern or objection outside the prepared analysis.

It's a wise strategy and I applaud his discipline in not allowing
himself to be baited into uncharted waters.

...Jim Thompson

And thus, no one stands up against the tyrants :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
It takes a Democrat to be _really_ ignorant...

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/i...er-and-capsize

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Jim, thought you might like this:

I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born
in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several
children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no
interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a
legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as
it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional
beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under
scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult,
disguising myself as someone who really cared about them..

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my
life and I embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to
those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my
father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help
behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for
national office in my 40s.. They said I had a golden tongue and could
talk anyone into anything.. That reinforced my conceit.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and
no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful
speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they
were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.
This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign
policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized
every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views
on the country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how
we could do better and every poor person would be fed & housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this
mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to
start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who
did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all
people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the
traditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popular
support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we
could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf
of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities"
like the Jews. My true views were not widely known and I needed to
keep them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily
found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings
and examined those people I associated with.

I'm glad they didn't. Then I became the most powerful man in
the world. And the world learned the truth..

*Who am I? *

I am ADOLF HITLER

WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?

Scary isn't it?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:38:11 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we
could change our country and the world.

So you think that your name is John?