Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default IR is insane (from sed)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:41:06 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"Fred Abse" wrote in message news
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:00:26 -0500, Tim Williams wrote:

It does, in a manner. See attached.

So it appears to do. Quite different from
the Windows I knew and hated ;-)

I see there's still "My Computer". That always
grated on me, sounds childish and patronizing.

Seems there isn't much that 'doesn't' grate on you,
and have you ever considered renaming it? It doesn't
need to be named 'My Computer'.

Bill

Mine is "Da Box" This client is named "Da News".
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote
in message ...
wrote:

"Fred Abse" wrote in message news
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:00:26 -0500, Tim Williams wrote:

It does, in a manner. See attached.

So it appears to do. Quite different from
the Windows I knew and hated ;-)

I see there's still "My Computer". That always
grated on me, sounds childish and patronizing.

Seems there isn't much that 'doesn't' grate on you,
and have you ever considered renaming it? It doesn't
need to be named 'My Computer'.

Bill

Mine is "Da Box" This client is named "Da News".

Very cool names. Thanks for sharing that. 8^)

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Fred Abse" wrote in message
news
I see there's still "My Computer". That always grated on me, sounds
childish and patronizing.

Read closer. It's my Compooter. And I'm using Outhouse Express. :^)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message
Hey, do you *like* TeX or are you just being made to use it? :-)

I don't mind writing markup (sheesh, and I was just writing HTML earlier
this evening), and I like the results it produces. It can be a pain
sometimes. Most of those pains are about "learn how to do it right", so it
gets easier with time.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf induction_sample.pdf (28.4 KB, 57 views)