Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default WOW, the silence is deafening

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:03:02 -0500, "Oppie"
wrote:

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

Oh, you can be sure that the total retard democrat dip**** troll, Ox
Rex-o-bore-us will chime in with his utterly retarded stupidity.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

Oh, you can be sure that the total retard democrat dip**** troll, Ox
Rex-o-bore-us will chime in with his utterly retarded stupidity.

The ultimate ****** has spoken.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

Oh, you can be sure that the total retard democrat dip**** troll, Ox
Rex-o-bore-us will chime in with his utterly retarded stupidity.

The ultimate ****** has spoken.

As if a retarded **** like you could make a valid assessment about
anything.

OR... Said the dip**** that has "Dick" for a name.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 02:32:27 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:03:02 -0500, "Oppie" wrote:

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

I suspect you are NOT one of the 40 some million us citizens who cannot afford medical coverage. Maybe if the
health care "providers" were providing like they are supposed to there would be no debate in the first place.
The usa has done a great job of becoming the laughing stock of the world. We can easily justify fighting two
wars and threaten other nations with reprisals if they don't do what we think they should do, yet we somehow
just can't seem to help our less fortunate fellow citizens who cannot afford medical care. Yep, our current
"system" works real great, let's keep the status quo! Letting our great health care insurance providers
continue to drop coverage when they choose, usually when a family needs it the most, or when they approach
retirement age. What a fantastic reward for someone who has spent their working life contributing to this
great country. When you lose your job, or your good health goes in the ditch, and it will, see how fast some
young clerck for your insurance company tries to xross you off the list for no longer being qualified to
receive their services. That is unless you agree to fork over 1000+$$ per month to continue your coverage, I
suspect you will be squealing like a stuck pig when it is your turn to be kicked to the curb, what a country.
Make sure you invest heavily in the stock of your provider it is likely their earnings per share will continue
to skyrocket.....I know, let's have a debate!

*I suspect* that you are a leftist weenie from the fairy state of
Oregon who believes every dumb-**** number the Democrats put out.
Learn to question and research for yourself.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| E-mail Icon at
http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
*I suspect* that you are a leftist weenie from the fairy state of
Oregon who believes every dumb-**** number the Democrats put out.

You might be surprised to find, Jim, that other than Portland, Eugene, Salem,
and Ashland, Oregon is actually quite conservative.

Of course, Portland, Eugene, and Salem are also the biggest population
centers...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Yes, I am one of the fortunate ones, but then I am willing and able to work
for my coverage.

I have a problem with the system that allows a welfare client in a homeless
hotel to call an ambulance to take him to the hospital because they have a
stuffy nose. They know how to work the system since ambulance patients are
taken immediately and don't have to sit in waiting areas for long periods.
Who pays for this abuse? We all do. Who has the responsibility for
oversight? Dammed if I know.

Let the government fix the abuses of the existing system first, including
tort reform.

btw- my wife works in the hospital ER. This is not hearsay, it is common
occurrence!

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:06:21 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
*I suspect* that you are a leftist weenie from the fairy state of
Oregon who believes every dumb-**** number the Democrats put out.

You might be surprised to find, Jim, that other than Portland, Eugene, Salem,
and Ashland, Oregon is actually quite conservative.

Of course, Portland, Eugene, and Salem are also the biggest population
centers...

Sno-o-o-ort ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:03:02 -0500, "Oppie" wrote:

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

I am still thinking on the order of "16 tons".

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:32:58 -0800,
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:03:02 -0500, "Oppie" wrote:

A Republican takes Ted Kenedy's seat in Massachusetts and sets the whole
health care debate on it's ear. I was expecting loads of posts here grin

Oppie (singing a verse of 'Oh Happy Day...')

I am still thinking on the order of "16 tons".

Another day older and deeper in debt.