Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JosephKK[_3_] JosephKK[_3_] is offline

Default WOW, the silence is deafening

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:30:32 -0800, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:06:21 -0800, "Joel Koltner" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
*I suspect* that you are a leftist weenie from the fairy state of
Oregon who believes every dumb-**** number the Democrats put out.

You might be surprised to find, Jim, that other than Portland, Eugene, Salem,
and Ashland, Oregon is actually quite conservative.

Of course, Portland, Eugene, and Salem are also the biggest population
centers...

I knew I had heard your name before, aren't you Jack Abraham's boyfriend? The grapevine rumors say
you are still under contrtact to the Talaban. I'll bet Rush and Jack hate for you to be gone. I am surprised
you haven't been discovered using those counterfit military service documents. I hate to break it to you but
the REAL military doesn't have any soldiers like the ones from the John Wayne movie characters you try sooo
hard to emulate, sorry fella, thats the way it is.

What a joke. I do not like John Wayne movies. I prefer Audie Murphy documentaries.