Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default WOW, the silence is deafening

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:06:21 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
*I suspect* that you are a leftist weenie from the fairy state of
Oregon who believes every dumb-**** number the Democrats put out.

You might be surprised to find, Jim, that other than Portland, Eugene, Salem,
and Ashland, Oregon is actually quite conservative.

Of course, Portland, Eugene, and Salem are also the biggest population
centers...

Sno-o-o-ort ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--