Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Obama Strikes Again

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/video-...in-copenhagen/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the
community organization for which he stands: one nation under
ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate
change for all.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/video-...in-copenhagen/

...Jim Thompson

Poor Monckton, he just can't quit lying. lol

http://timpanogos.wordpress.com/2009...er-of-fiction/

or

http://tinyurl.com/yl33zzo

Also