Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Obama strikes again...

Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

with lots of balderdash as to how it's for the public good :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

Funny, no such statement at link.

How come republican can't tell the difference betwen a comment period
and a done deal? =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:54:53 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

with lots of balderdash as to how it's for the public good :-(

...Jim Thompson

Damned right that Obama did that. After all, how can he have is union
brown-shirts come knock on your door ^h^h^h^h head?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

with lots of balderdash as to how it's for the public good :-(

...Jim Thompson

And of course rather than on opt in policy we need to opt out.
Now where is that button?
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

with lots of balderdash as to how it's for the public good :-(

...Jim Thompson

Damned right that Obama did that. After all, how can he have is union
brown-shirts come knock on your door ^h^h^h^h head?

Cookies from an email? You tell us. =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

with lots of balderdash as to how it's for the public good :-(

...Jim Thompson

And of course rather than on opt in policy we need to opt out.
Now where is that button?
Mike

Intelligent commentary he

http://blog.ostp.gov/2009/07/24/cookiepolicy/

Unfortunately, this solicitation of public comments was published on July
24th, but Jim did not post it until after the comment period deadline was
past (August 10th).

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:51:43 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Obama strikes again...

For nine years there has been a BAN on government websites using
cookies to track constituents.

In Obama-speak "constituent" means us little NAZI's.

So, today Obama lifted the ban...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Feder...Cookie-Policy/

with lots of balderdash as to how it's for the public good :-(

...Jim Thompson

And of course rather than an opt in policy we need to opt out.
Now where is that button?
Mike

I checked my cookie list after I visited that site, apparently Firefox
blocked it; or they don't have the function in place yet.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

lightning strikes Stephen[_6_] UK diy 58 July 10th 09 03:47 AM
HOA strikes again HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 34 June 21st 09 09:58 PM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama" Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 40 November 12th 08 12:31 PM
Murphy Strikes Again tnfkajs Woodworking 9 July 31st 03 09:31 PM