Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default I think I'm Going to be Sick :-(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

Apparently, the Taliban feels your pain. Zabihullah Mujahid, their
spokesman, said, "We condemn the award of the Noble Peace Prize for
Obama."

Jon

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

He should be given the Nobel prize in denominated dollars.

VLV
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:56:40 -0500, Vladimir Vassilevsky
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

He should be given the Nobel prize in denominated dollars.

VLV

Monopoly money ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize. The cynic in
me wonders how many millions of "stimulus" dollars are going
to show up in off shore bank accounts. Chicago politics.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Joe Chisolm wrote:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize.

What? You mean you think it still had some legitimacy after Gore got it
last year?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

Yeah, well a lot of us got kind of upset a few years back when it became
apparent that the President had authorized war crimes and probably
deserved a trip to The Hague himself. So, weep away. Whatever floats yer
boat, I guess.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

Yeah, well a lot of us got kind of upset a few years back when it became
apparent that the President had authorized war crimes and probably
deserved a trip to The Hague himself. So, weep away. Whatever floats yer
boat, I guess.

Poor baby! You must be a leftist weenie or a liberal or Democrat ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

We right-wing conservatives go so far out of our way to be polite
that we couldn't possibly deign to use such words as "ignorant" or
"yellow-belly" or "wuss". Instead, to keep everything warm and
fuzzy, we substitute the politically-correct synonyms "leftist
weenie" or "liberal" or "Democrat" ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

Yeah, well a lot of us got kind of upset a few years back when it
became apparent that the President had authorized war crimes and
probably deserved a trip to The Hague himself. So, weep away.
Whatever floats yer boat, I guess.

Poor baby! You must be a leftist weenie or a liberal or Democrat ;-)

Facts are a dead giveaway. =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 17:53:23 +0100, nospam
wrote:

Joe Chisolm wrote:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize.

What? You mean you think it still had some legitimacy after Gore got it
last year?

And Yasser Arafat.

Ghandi was nominated four times, but never got a peace prize.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Joe Chisolm wrote:
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize. The cynic in
me wonders how many millions of "stimulus" dollars are going
to show up in off shore bank accounts. Chicago politics.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ment-russia-us

http://www.slate.com/id/2215493/

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/1...ama-the-prize/

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...09-710103.html

http://blog.taragana.com/n/nobel-pri...-chief-191662/

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:01:52 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Joe Chisolm wrote:
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize. The cynic in
me wonders how many millions of "stimulus" dollars are going
to show up in off shore bank accounts. Chicago politics.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ment-russia-us

http://www.slate.com/id/2215493/

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/1...ama-the-prize/

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...09-710103.html

http://blog.taragana.com/n/nobel-pri...-chief-191662/

http://www.answers.com/topic/nuclear-disarmament

"In 1982 the United States and Soviet Union began a new set of
negotiations, called START (Strategic Arms Reduction Talks). In 1987,
President Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev signed the INF
treaty to eliminate intermediate-range nuclear forces, and a START
treaty, signed by President George H. W. Bush and Gorbachev in 1991,
called for additional reductions in U.S. and Soviet nuclear arsenals
and on-site inspections. In response to increasing Soviet political
instability, Bush announced (1991) the elimination of most U.S.
tactical nuclear arms, took strategic bombers off alert status, and
called for further reductions in ballistic missiles.

With the USSR's disintegration, its nuclear arms passed to Belarus,
Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. The republics pledged to abide by
existing treaties and remove outlying weapons to Russia for
destruction. In 1993, Bush and Russian president Yeltsin signed a
START II treaty that called for cutting nuclear warheads by two thirds
by 2003 and eliminating those weapons most likely to be used in a
first strike. Ukraine, fearing Russian domination, did not ratify
START and the 1970 nonproliferation treaty until 1994, but by 1996 the
nuclear arsenals of Belarus, Kazakstan, and Ukraine had been
dismantled."

So, why didn't Reagan or Bush I get a Nobel Peace Prize?

http://www.cdi.org/Russia/johnson/5544-2.cfm

"WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin
both pledged Tuesday to slash Cold War-era nuclear arsenals by
two-thirds, to levels unseen in decades, but remained at odds over
American plans to develop a missile defense shield.

``Together, we're making history as we make progress,'' Bush said
after three hours of summitry at the White House. ``We're transforming
our relationship from one of hostility and suspicion to one based on
cooperation and trust.''

``We no longer have to intimidate each other to reach agreements,''
Putin said a few hours later. ``Security is created not by piles of
metal or weapons. It is created by political will of people, nation
states and their leaders.''

Bush said the United States could be left with as few as 1,700 nuclear
warheads. Putin did not mention any figures, but has previously
suggested going as low as 1,500."

And why not a Nobel for Bush II?

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Joe Chisolm wrote:
[...]

It sounds like you need to do a little research on how the prize is
awarded. Just as a hint, attacking Iraq for nothing but votes to the tune
of a million innocent dead is not a real qualification for a peace prize.
Neither is starting an unwinnable war in Somalia then skipping out of
office, or selling Hawk antiaircraft missiles to Iran for hostages.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Joe Chisolm wrote:
[...]

How about bombing busses full of Israeli schoolgirls? That wouldn't
disqualify anyone, I hope.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Social Promotion gone awry?

Cheers

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:03:22 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

Social Promotion gone awry?

Cheers

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

Europeons seem to be licking Obama's boots, but, over here, this kind
of crap will be stuffed down his throat.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

1) You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating
the wealthy out of prosperity.

2) What one person receives without working for, another person
must work for, without receiving.

3) The government cannot give to anybody anything that the govern-
ment does not first take from somebody else.

4) When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to
work because the other half is going to take care of them, and
when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work
because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that
my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

5) You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

- Adrian Rogers, 1931
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:29:23 -0500, Joe Chisolm
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize. The cynic in
me wonders how many millions of "stimulus" dollars are going
to show up in off shore bank accounts. Chicago politics.

Great news! Obama has won the Cy Young Award for throwing out the
first pitch at the All Star Game.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Joe Chisolm wrote:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize.

What? You mean you think it still had some legitimacy after Gore got it
last year?

Obama's their kind of guy. European socialism cannot succeed without
conquering the United States. They see Obama as a puppet in an effort
to reverse the American Revolution and re-colonize the US.
To paraphrase Lenin, socialism must dominate worldwide or wealth and
power will flow to the free market countries.

The radicals in the white house want to see the dollar collapse - they
need continued crisis to force the agenda. FHA is about to go under
and will require another big bail out. Tack another trillion or so
on the debt-o-meter.

The Norwegian Parliament must have worked real hard since they only
had 11 days from the day he was sworn in as president until the
nomination had to occur.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Joe Chisolm wrote:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize.

What? You mean you think it still had some legitimacy after Gore got it
last year?

Obama's their kind of guy. European socialism cannot succeed without
conquering the United States. They see Obama as a puppet in an effort
to reverse the American Revolution and re-colonize the US.
To paraphrase Lenin, socialism must dominate worldwide or wealth and
power will flow to the free market countries.

Yes. The europeans can't compete so must try to make the rest of the
world as inefficient and helpless as they are. It isn't going to work.
It is going to damage europe. Look at the Nobel Prizes that still have
some credibility, the sciences.

The radicals in the white house want to see the dollar collapse - they
need continued crisis to force the agenda. FHA is about to go under
and will require another big bail out. Tack another trillion or so
on the debt-o-meter.

The Norwegian Parliament must have worked real hard since they only
had 11 days from the day he was sworn in as president until the
nomination had to occur.

I'm surprised they didn't him the Nobel during the election campaign.

The big question is what affect this absurdity will have. It will at
the very least further polarize US politics and devalue his
Presidency.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Joe Chisolm wrote:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:03:50 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

Completely de-legitimizes the peace prize.

What? You mean you think it still had some legitimacy after Gore got
it last year?

Obama's their kind of guy. European socialism cannot succeed without
conquering the United States.

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

They see Obama as a puppet in an effort
to reverse the American Revolution and re-colonize the US.

tweet tweet tweet

To paraphrase Lenin, socialism must dominate worldwide or wealth and
power will flow to the free market countries.

The radicals in the white house want to see the dollar collapse - they
need continued crisis to force the agenda.

No, that would be globalists and global corporations.

FHA is about to go under
and will require another big bail out. Tack another trillion or so
on the debt-o-meter.

Yep. Thanks, republicans! So, how many of those loans were zero down,
under Bush's American Dream downpayment act? Do we know yet?

http://www.heritage.org/Research/budget/wm378.cfm

http://www.heritage.org/research/budget/wm529.cfm

The Norwegian Parliament must have worked real hard since they only
had 11 days from the day he was sworn in as president until the
nomination had to occur.

Other folks besides rightards know - nomination and judging are two
different things that take place at two different times.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:03:22 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

Social Promotion gone awry?

Cheers

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

Europeons seem to be licking Obama's boots, but, over here, this kind
of crap will be stuffed down his throat.

Over here, we are all laughing at you for trying. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:03:22 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

Social Promotion gone awry?

Cheers

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

Europeons seem to be licking Obama's boots, but, over here, this kind
of crap will be stuffed down his throat.

Over here, we are all laughing at you for trying. lol

Got a sick e mail Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 November 13th 08 01:05 AM
Makes me sick! Phil L UK diy 0 March 10th 08 06:27 PM
THIS VIDEO IS SICK Scott Rubin Electronics Repair 1 October 11th 07 11:08 AM
Sick of B&Q Jonathan Webb UK diy 3 July 15th 03 07:56 PM