Jonathan Webb

Default Sick of B&Q

Only takes a couple of items to cover the £5 delivery on a small order.
Stuff the sheds & use Screwfix. Even if they are owned by B&Q - if they
provide what one wants, then mebbe the message will filter through?

BTW Focus stuff is more expensive than Wickes. Now Wickes most
certainly
are owned by Focus so there is no 'arms length' there. How does that
work?
Jono

Dave Plowman

In article ilgate.org,
Jonathan Webb wrote:
BTW Focus stuff is more expensive than Wickes. Now Wickes most
certainly are owned by Focus so there is no 'arms length' there. How
does that work?

Wickes might carry a smaller faster moving range. Have cheaper sites. Etc.

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Brad

With B&Q I guess paying for all those care-in-the-community workers to
stock the shelves and work the tills costs them a lot of money.

I DO HOPE THAT YOUR NOT A PARENT. THESE CARE IN THE COMMUNITY WORKERS ARE
SOMEONES CHILD.

WOULD YOU SAY THAT IF YOUR CHILD HAD A DISABILITY OR LEARNING DISORDER.

MY FAMILY HAVE WORKED WITH LEARNING DISABILITY RESIDENTS ALL THEIR LIFE AND
FOUND THE WORK REWARDING AND SOME OF THE RESIDENTS ARE VERY NICE/GOOD
PEOPLE.

YOUR A RUDE AND IGNORANT **** THAT DOESEN'T DESERVE ANY RESPECT. IF THAT
HOW YOU THINK OF OTHER PEOPLE!

WHAT MAKES YOU SO BLOODY WONDERFUL!

"adder" wrote in message
om...
"Snowman" wrote in message

Having a B&Q within 2 miles from home, I call in there to get stuff. But
each time I do, I get more and more irritated. Either they don't have

what I
want, what I need is out of stock or it's too expensive. They've big

signs
saying 50,000 items at low prices and all the prices on the website say
"Only" over the price. Who are they trying to kid? Maybe they think that

if
they keep saying it, people will believe them.

I always look in disbelief when I see people in my "local" B&Q buying
plumbing items when there's a wickes right next door. Wickes tile
adhesive is about 1/2 the price of B&Q.

Even then wickes is expensive compared to screwfix for a lot of stuff.

With B&Q I guess paying for all those care-in-the-community workers to
stock the shelves and work the tills costs them a lot of money.

Dave Plowman

In article ,
Brad wrote:
YOUR A RUDE AND IGNORANT **** THAT DOESEN'T DESERVE ANY RESPECT. IF THAT
HOW YOU THINK OF OTHER PEOPLE!

Wonder just how many 'rules' this breaks?

Guess who's just got their first computer?

--
*It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn