Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default I think I'm Going to be Sick :-(

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:03:22 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

Social Promotion gone awry?

Cheers

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8298580.stm

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

"I have a dream that [we] will one day live in a nation where
[Obama] will not be judged by the color of [his] skin but by the
content of [his] character."

Obama will then be impeached.

"Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty, we [will be] free
at last!"

Europeons seem to be licking Obama's boots, but, over here, this kind
of crap will be stuffed down his throat.

Over here, we are all laughing at you for trying. lol