Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Government waste keeps getting slicker and slicker...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125383160812639013.html

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125383160812639013.html

Absolutely outrageous! Why, you could get .01 of an invasion of an
innocent nation for that!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:18:07 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125383160812639013.html

...Jim Thompson

Damn!
Why are we spending money on something that does not kill non-christain
people?!

We need to get them dems out-a office NOW and start killing more people
in the middle east! God wants us to do that NOW!!!!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:21:24 +0000 (UTC), Pete
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:18:07 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125383160812639013.html

...Jim Thompson

Damn!
Why are we spending money on something that does not kill non-christain
people?!

We need to get them dems out-a office NOW and start killing more people
in the middle east! God wants us to do that NOW!!!!

GFY, it's the best you'll ever get ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the
community organization for which he stands: one nation under
ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate
change for all.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:18:07 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125383160812639013.html

...Jim Thompson

Damn!
Why are we spending money on something that does not kill
non-christain people?!

We need to get them dems out-a office NOW and start killing more
people in the middle east! God wants us to do that NOW!!!!

GFY, it's the best you'll ever get ;-)

Proof abounds: Republicans are Betas.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Not as slick as your ****ing BUSH.. His stole 3 trillions $$$ and spent secretly. Yup, he's your Illuminati... Open your broken eyes now dumb****ers !!