Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tired of high taxes and Government waste?

If you want freedom on the Internet, your home, work and neighborhood,
lower taxes and less government, join us in our fight!

Ron Paul is the only Presidential candidate who can give our country
back to
us!

Visit http://prezpaul.blogspot.com or http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Get smart; be informed and help us reclaim America!