Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Skype Video

Anyone with experience using Skype Video?

Is a dual-core processor really needed?

Camera recommendations?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone with experience using Skype Video?

Is a dual-core processor really needed?

Camera recommendations?

...Jim Thompson

No, any current basic PC should run that.

Logitech works nice. But I've seen cheap
knock offs also work just fine for Skype

You may want to consider a good boom or
head set mic.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:11:41 -0400, T
wrote:

In article , To-Email-Use-
says...

Anyone with experience using Skype Video?

Is a dual-core processor really needed?

Camera recommendations?

...Jim Thompson

No it isn't needed. I have a Dell XPS M140 and I use it with a Sanyo
Xacti C40. I do need to run a video split program but other than that it
works just fine.

I got it running before I went out of town. The setups let you set
audio and video independently.

Now! Is the any way to send screen contents instead of camera output?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Skype problem Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 31 August 6th 09 05:51 AM
Skype Mick Cant UK diy 9 March 13th 09 05:23 PM
USB Skype Adaptors [email protected] Electronics 0 February 26th 08 03:47 AM
Can anyone help me fix my Skype? SteveB Home Repair 19 August 11th 07 03:32 PM