Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Skype Video

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:11:41 -0400, T
wrote:

In article , To-Email-Use-
says...

Anyone with experience using Skype Video?

Is a dual-core processor really needed?

Camera recommendations?

...Jim Thompson

No it isn't needed. I have a Dell XPS M140 and I use it with a Sanyo
Xacti C40. I do need to run a video split program but other than that it
works just fine.

I got it running before I went out of town. The setups let you set
audio and video independently.

Now! Is the any way to send screen contents instead of camera output?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |