Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Multi-function tool question

Has anyone used the multi-function tool to CUT ceramic tile, or just
grout removal?

I'm replacing my 15 year old built-in 'barby' equipment with modern
glow-tube units (propane), slightly different face-plate dimensions
forcing me to cut tile.

I have a classic little (3-3/8") hand-held Makita tile saw, but wonder
if the multi-function tool might be easier to control.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food