Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Swastika painted on Rep. David Scott's office door (video)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_256532.html

Rep. David Scott (D-Ga.) was introduced on a Fox News appearance with the
announcement that his office had been vandalized. A giant swastika was
painted on the door.

"It is very unfortunate," Scott said. "I feel very bad about it."

Fox News said the incident has been reported to Capitol Hill police and that
an investigation will be launched immediately.

At a turbulent town hall meeting last week, Rep. Scott accused disruptive
attendees of being outsiders who "hijacked" the event. Asked about his
response on air, Scott explained, "I was standing up for the people of
Douglasville. They were disrespected."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:29:14 -0500, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...ainted-on-rep-

d_n_256532.html

Rep. David Scott (D-Ga.) was introduced on a Fox News appearance with
the announcement that his office had been vandalized. A giant swastika
was painted on the door.

"It is very unfortunate," Scott said. "I feel very bad about it."

Fox News said the incident has been reported to Capitol Hill police and
that an investigation will be launched immediately.

At a turbulent town hall meeting last week, Rep. Scott accused
disruptive attendees of being outsiders who "hijacked" the event. Asked
about his response on air, Scott explained, "I was standing up for the
people of Douglasville. They were disrespected."

Given the 60's SDS radicals influence on the Obama administration this
incident is very possibly just another "cross burning at Cornell".

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, Tx.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Joe Chisolm wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:29:14 -0500, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...ainted-on-rep-

d_n_256532.html

Rep. David Scott (D-Ga.) was introduced on a Fox News appearance with
the announcement that his office had been vandalized. A giant
swastika was painted on the door.

"It is very unfortunate," Scott said. "I feel very bad about it."

Fox News said the incident has been reported to Capitol Hill police
and that an investigation will be launched immediately.

At a turbulent town hall meeting last week, Rep. Scott accused
disruptive attendees of being outsiders who "hijacked" the event.
Asked about his response on air, Scott explained, "I was standing up
for the people of Douglasville. They were disrespected."

Given the 60's SDS radicals influence on the Obama administration

Haven't see any yet, just a lot of accusations - interested in whatever
you have.

this
incident is very possibly just another "cross burning at Cornell".

What would be the administration connection?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Joe Chisolm wrote:
[...]

Door furniture on freshly painted door Trevor Smith UK diy 2 October 7th 08 04:10 PM
Help! Painted door - looks like #%&$ [email protected] Home Repair 6 August 31st 07 03:55 PM
Kudos to Scott's jJim McLaughlin Home Repair 0 June 2nd 07 09:02 PM
Newly painted door problem PM UK diy 5 February 27th 06 08:23 AM
Post Office mailbox door banks. Scott Jackson Woodworking 3 September 19th 05 12:54 PM