Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Compuserve closing, need to relocate website (from SED)

Beau runs maintenance department for Chandler, AZ, Police
Department... took granddaughter to work one day...

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Attached Thumbnails
Compuserve closing, need to relocate website (from SED)-100_1198-jpg  Compuserve closing, need to relocate website (from SED)-100_1201-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
Beau runs maintenance department for Chandler, AZ, Police
Department... took granddaughter to work one day...

Looks very much like your high school pic with long hair.

You work for Forte Inc? It's in your header.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 5 May 2009 17:34:22 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Beau runs maintenance department for Chandler, AZ, Police
Department... took granddaughter to work one day...

Looks very much like your high school pic with long hair.

She _is_ very bright ;-)

You work for Forte Inc? It's in your header.

No. I was an apn (Forte new server) subscriber, but they lost the
recipe and went to ****. Months of on-going, "We're working to fix
it". I unsubscribed today.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush's failed policies.