Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Service Manuals - Buy One Get One Free

Once again it's time for our semi-annual 'buy one, get one free' sale.

The sale will run from April 1st to April 30

Here's how it works. The coupon code is ' 2009a '. Place 2 items in
your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout screen. After you
insert the code in the box, click continue as normal and proceed with
checkout. You will be charged for 1 manual but you will receive links
for 2 manuals. If you do not enter the code, and you do get charged
for the 2nd manual, there is nothing I can do about it after the
transaction is complete so be sure that the code was accepted. If you
have a problem with the code, just email us at
and we'll take care of the problem.

Thank you,

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

THESE manuals are free for the asking:
Boonton Radio Corp Type 260-A Q-Meter
Heathkit HD-1250 Solid State Dip Meter
Hewlett Packard Digital Multimeter 3478A
Any one or any combo..
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:53:43 -0400, MrManuals
wrote:

Once again

Buy one, and we'll send you two! You just pay extra shipping and
handling!

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

Now, we are getting Ronco level SPAM in Usenet. How quaint.

YOUR CRAP belongs ONLY in a FOR SALE Usnet group. This group is NOT such
a group, so your SPAM does NOT belong here, asswipe!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Once again

Buy one, and we'll send you two! You just pay extra shipping and
handling!

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

Now, we are getting Ronco level SPAM in Usenet. How quaint.

YOUR CRAP belongs ONLY in a FOR SALE Usnet group. This group is NOT such
a group, so your SPAM does NOT belong here, asswipe!

There is no charge for shipping or handling you moron. Everything is
downloadable.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Once again

Buy one, and we'll send you two! You just pay extra shipping and
handling!

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

Now, we are getting Ronco level SPAM in Usenet. How quaint.

YOUR CRAP belongs ONLY in a FOR SALE Usnet group. This group is NOT such
a group, so your SPAM does NOT belong here, asswipe!

There is no charge for shipping or handling you moron. Everything is
downloadable.

Archimedes' Lever aka Dimbulb aka AlwaysWrong aka...

is an anonymous little piece of excrement residing in San Diego,
stinking up the place.

He is to be shunned.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Once again

Buy one, and we'll send you two! You just pay extra shipping and
handling!

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

Now, we are getting Ronco level SPAM in Usenet. How quaint.

YOUR CRAP belongs ONLY in a FOR SALE Usnet group. This group is NOT such
a group, so your SPAM does NOT belong here, asswipe!

There is no charge for shipping or handling you moron.

Get a clue, dumb****. It was a joke about the stupid TV commercials.
If you were any more retarded, I'd laugh harder because you would
obviously be broke as well, except for all the suckers out there.

Everything is
downloadable.

Then your misleading post title header is what got you called a SPAMMING
retard! The fact that it is all free means that you are just a Usenet
retard for titling your post that way. If what you mean is that you are
selling this horse****, but shipping is free, then it IS SPAM, you
retarded mother****ere, and it DOES NOT belong in this or ANY other non
for sale Usenet news group, you STUPID ****TARD!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:45:02 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

He is to be shunned.

As opposed to shunning SPAMMING retards or senile old stupid *******s,
like you ALWAYS ARE.

You lost it a few years back. I can see that it is accelerating as
well. You should get yourself checked out.

Also, you stink far worse than I ever could... and you always will.

I guess that means that your nym is AlwaysStinking. Bwuahahahah!