Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MrManuals MrManuals is offline

Default Service Manuals - Buy One Get One Free

Once again it's time for our semi-annual 'buy one, get one free' sale.

The sale will run from April 1st to April 30

Here's how it works. The coupon code is ' 2009a '. Place 2 items in
your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout screen. After you
insert the code in the box, click continue as normal and proceed with
checkout. You will be charged for 1 manual but you will receive links
for 2 manuals. If you do not enter the code, and you do get charged
for the 2nd manual, there is nothing I can do about it after the
transaction is complete so be sure that the code was accepted. If you
have a problem with the code, just email us at
and we'll take care of the problem.

Thank you,