Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MrManuals MrManuals is offline

Default Service Manuals - Buy One Get One Free

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:29:56 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:53:43 -0400, MrManuals
wrote:

Once again

Buy one, and we'll send you two! You just pay extra shipping and
handling!

Bwuahahahahahahahaha!

Now, we are getting Ronco level SPAM in Usenet. How quaint.

YOUR CRAP belongs ONLY in a FOR SALE Usnet group. This group is NOT such
a group, so your SPAM does NOT belong here, asswipe!

There is no charge for shipping or handling you moron. Everything is
downloadable.