Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Volume regulator/compressor/expander

Seems my new DTVPAL digital TV box might
have this built into it.

Since I disconnected the first one, forget
the brand (Sylvania?), there have been no
too soft or too loud moments at all.

After studying the manual, and if it doesn't
say outright, then I will open'er up to see
what's inside.

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

Pancake compressor regulator valve question SBH Home Repair 2 November 28th 07 06:51 PM
Encyclopedia of Energy, Six -Volume Set, Volume 1-6 (CD-ROM) leroi2007 Home Repair 3 September 17th 07 04:40 PM
BBQ LP Regulator..? Oren Home Repair 51 July 7th 07 08:00 PM
Inline filter/regulator for PC compressor Dave Woodworking 2 September 20th 06 12:48 AM
Pex - expander vs crimp Budman Home Repair 1 July 1st 05 07:54 PM