Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Anyone trying to send me a fax??

Someone in Quebec keeps trying to send a fax to my voice line :-(

Izzat you ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

If Bush was a "MORON", what does that make Obama ?:-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:27:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Someone in Quebec keeps trying to send a fax to my voice line :-(

Izzat you ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I usually just swap the two, then answer the phone at the fax machine.
When the fax comes, I then fax bact to 'their' voice line a message
that tells them they were using the wrong number!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
Someone in Quebec keeps trying to send a fax to my voice line :-(

Izzat you ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Plug in a fax, get the message, read it then fax an invoice back to the
sender for your time!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo ;-P
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:09:25 -0500, RFI-EMI-GUY
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Someone in Quebec keeps trying to send a fax to my voice line :-(

Izzat you ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Plug in a fax, get the message, read it then fax an invoice back to the
sender for your time!

It's not easy to swap lines... everything is nicely buried "neatly"
per SWMBO. But I think I'll do just that ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil
is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"RFI-EMI-GUY" wrote in message
g.com...
Jim Thompson wrote:
Someone in Quebec keeps trying to send a fax to my voice line :-(

Izzat you ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Plug in a fax, get the message, read it then fax an invoice back to the
sender for your time!

Jim's time (his estimate) is worth way over 1x10^2 dollars per hour. No way
they will pay that.