Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Needed Radio Shack 12-250 weather receiver schematic

I have a 12-250 weather receiver with audio problems. Radio Shack
support informed me that they didn't have a service manual or
schematic. Any chance someone here might have one?

Thanks
Mike
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:21:19 -0500, Mike wrote:

I have a 12-250 weather receiver with audio problems. Radio Shack
support informed me that they didn't have a service manual or
schematic. Any chance someone here might have one?

Thanks
Mike

It seems to me that you can get schematics for all their products on
their website. Give it a try.

Jim