Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default My band - Me and Bitsy low res.JPG

Attached Thumbnails
My band  - Me and Bitsy low res.JPG-me-bitsy-low-res-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:08:46 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Damn! You ARE old ;-)

Nice cabinet work! I've been trying to find someone here in Phoenix
who'll do custom work, but all we seem to have is pre-fab modules :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress
discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message

Does the cat do vocals?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

Is that a bong up there on the shelf (next to the coffee cup)? ;-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:29:06 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .

Does the cat do vocals?

---
Yeah, she's very meowsical!

JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:59:37 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Is that a bong up there on the shelf (next to the coffee cup)? ;-)

---
Nope, it's a CAN-O-INCENSE.

JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Its part of his Santa costume.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Its part of his Santa costume.

Nah! John is 'Circuit Claus"

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Steve Sousa wrote:

"John Fields" wrote

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Is that what Bob ? Pease looks like ?

Clean shaven here.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message ...

ian field wrote:

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Its part of his Santa costume.

Nah! John is 'Circuit Claus"

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

As of 10/25/2008, Comcast no longer provides News.

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

"If you wish to forget anything on the
spot, make a note that this thing is to
be remembered." (Edgar Allen Poe)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Steve Sousa wrote:

"John Fields" wrote

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Is that what Bob ? Pease looks like ?

Clean shaven here.

Graham

The foil and block on my shaver are over 2 years old so its a bit of a
"shadow" here.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Seems uniquely a USAian feature.
'Round here, Santa beards were traditionally sported by 'care in the
community' individuals but the influx of a large immigrant Muslim population
now means that these type of beards are perceived as normal (esp' if dyed
Orange).
As a response? to this, many white males make efforts to groom to a
skinhead chic look, (which is handy if you're a young man with early onset
balding ).
It's years since I've seen even a moustache.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:04:51 -0000, "Steve Sousa"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

---
I don't have a beard like Pease's, he has a beard like mine.

JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

ian field wrote:

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Its part of his Santa costume.

Nah! John is 'Circuit Claus"

---
:-)

JF

Somebody had to say it!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

It's a sign of that fine line between Genius and Madness.

Einstein had it. Pease had it. I evidently have it (I'm too lazy to shave
regularly ;-) ). And on the other hand, Ted Kazynski had it...

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Tim Williams" wrote in message ...
It's a sign of that fine line between Genius and Madness.

Einstein had it. Pease had it. I evidently have it (I'm too lazy to shave
regularly ;-) ). And on the other hand, Ted Kazynski had it...

Tim

I shave regularly, twice a year, need it or, well, ok.

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:45:23 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"Tim Williams" wrote in message ...
It's a sign of that fine line between Genius and Madness.

Einstein had it. Pease had it. I evidently have it (I'm too lazy to shave
regularly ;-) ). And on the other hand, Ted Kazynski had it...

Tim

I shave regularly, twice a year, need it or, well, ok.

Bill

I have a beard. However I don't like it on my neck, so I shave that
off daily. I keep the length close-cropped about twice a week.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
It's a sign of that fine line between Genius and Madness.

Einstein had it. Pease had it. I evidently have it (I'm too lazy to shave
regularly ;-) ). And on the other hand, Ted Kazynski had it...

Tim

I shave regularly, twice a year, need it or, well, ok.

Bill

I have a beard. However I don't like it on my neck, so I shave that
off daily. I keep the length close-cropped about twice a week.

...Jim Thompson

So, yours is more of a feature, where mine is a bug. ;-)