Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
john jardine[_2_] john jardine[_2_] is offline

Default My band - Me and Bitsy low res.JPG

"Steve Sousa" wrote in message
anews.com...
"John Fields" wrote in message

Why is it that all of you guys have Pease-like beards?

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Seems uniquely a USAian feature.
'Round here, Santa beards were traditionally sported by 'care in the
community' individuals but the influx of a large immigrant Muslim population
now means that these type of beards are perceived as normal (esp' if dyed
Orange).
As a response? to this, many white males make efforts to groom to a
skinhead chic look, (which is handy if you're a young man with early onset
balding ).
It's years since I've seen even a moustache.