Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HF band saw

"Jim Chandler" wrote:
I've had one of these saws for several years now and for $150 it's a good
bargain. In the vertical position you can cut sheet, something that a
chop saw can't do.

I almost bought one a few months ago, when it was $150.00 and I had a 15%
off coupon.

Now it's at $200.00; I'm hoping it goes on sale soon.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Danniken wrote:

"Jim Chandler" wrote:

I've had one of these saws for several years now and for $150 it's a good
bargain. In the vertical position you can cut sheet, something that a
chop saw can't do.

I almost bought one a few months ago, when it was $150.00 and I had a 15%
off coupon.

Now it's at $200.00; I'm hoping it goes on sale soon.

Jon

It's on sale in my area right now for $150. Just got the flyer yesterday.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Chandler" wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:

Now it's at $200.00; I'm hoping it goes on sale soon.

It's on sale in my area right now for $150. Just got the flyer yesterday.

THanks for the head's up, Jim, I'll keep my eye on the mail today.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Danniken" wrote:

I almost bought one a few months ago, when it was $150.00 and I had a 15%
off coupon.

Now it's at $200.00; I'm hoping it goes on sale soon.

The price of metal keeps going up. Don't wait too long.

Wes