Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default [GROUP]?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

What's up Jim?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:15:57 -0500, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

What's up Jim?

A poster on the Excel group posted that subject "[GROUP]?", but it
came through on many readers as simply "?"

So the puzzle is where did the "[GROUP]" go?

Of course the original _was_ posted via Outhouse Excuse ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

What's up Jim?

A poster on the Excel group posted that subject "[GROUP]?", but it
came through on many readers as simply "?"

So the puzzle is where did the "[GROUP]" go?

Of course the original _was_ posted via Outhouse Excuse ;-)

Outhouse Express has its problems...I can't get mine to stop going to
the top of the post every time it scans for new messages ... which I do
at 3 minute intervals. This seems to have started after a M$ patch but I
don't know which one.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
Outhouse Express has its problems...I can't get mine to stop going to
the top of the post every time it scans for new messages ... which I do
at 3 minute intervals. This seems to have started after a M$ patch but I
don't know which one.

News whore! ;-)

AFAIK it's always done it. I have mail set for 10 minutes and news never.
When I've gone through what messages I have, I might simply leave, or I
might download more headers by (gasp) manually pressing the Headers button.
Even SED isn't busy enough to need news every three minutes... why would you
have that set so short?

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Tim Williams" wrote in message

AFAIK it's always done it. I have mail set for 10 minutes and news
never. When I've gone through what messages I have, I might simply
leave, or I might download more headers by (gasp) manually pressing
the Headers button. Even SED isn't busy enough to need news every
three minutes... why would you have that set so short?

I never gave this any consideration, but it seems to have only one setting
under the general tab.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Thanks to the group. Staffbull UK diy 20 October 13th 06 11:30 AM
New to group John B Woodworking 1 August 7th 06 06:11 PM
New to group Morris Dovey Woodworking 0 August 7th 06 06:18 AM
New Group alireza Woodworking 1 November 19th 05 03:00 AM
Fun Group [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 9th 04 02:24 AM