Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default [GROUP]?

"Tim Williams" wrote in message

AFAIK it's always done it. I have mail set for 10 minutes and news
never. When I've gone through what messages I have, I might simply
leave, or I might download more headers by (gasp) manually pressing
the Headers button. Even SED isn't busy enough to need news every
three minutes... why would you have that set so short?

I never gave this any consideration, but it seems to have only one setting
under the general tab.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.