Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Telephone circuit

Attached Thumbnails
Telephone circuit-telecircuit-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

What formats does Eagle export to?
I think they have some other ULPs that help with output. I just print to a
Acrobat distiller or cutepdf writer to get PDF output that I use for
distribution.
Oppie

"Tim" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

If you want to make a jpg of your Eagle schematic, use the export
function instead of just a print screen. That way the entire schematic
will be exported, and not just the view you are looking at.

- Tim -

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Tim is offline

On my 4.16 Version, the options are;

Windows Bitmap - *.bmp
Portable Network Graphics - *.png
Portable Bitmap Files - *.pmb
Portable Greyscale Bitmap Files - *.pgm
Portable Pixelmap Files - *.ppm
Tiff Files - *.tif
X Bitmap Files - *.xbm
X Pixmap Files - *.xpm

Of course of the list, Bmps and Tiffs are the most widely compatible.

- Tim -

In article srmTj.757$b%1.687@trndny04, says...

"Tim" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

If you want to make a jpg of your Eagle schematic, use the export
function instead of just a print screen. That way the entire schematic
will be exported, and not just the view you are looking at.

- Tim -

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

The long awaited Eagle 5.0 is finally out. Still fixing bugs but I think
I'll download a trial to my sandbox machine and play with it a bit.
http://cadsoftusa.com/