Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Obama's Middle Name Controversy

Obama's Middle Name Controversy...

I don't know why all the fuss.

Isn't Robin Hood a perfectly good middle name ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will be at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"John S" wrote in message
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps
if you do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence
of the current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

So the DoD fails budget audits. How many departments pass them? The rest
of the article is based on the assumption that the war was not necessary.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

John S wrote:
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will be at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

Sheesh. I knew that the W was Cheeney's cats paw. It is nice to see it
confirmed so well.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:19:43 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"John S" wrote in message
et
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps
if you do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence
of the current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

So the DoD fails budget audits. How many departments pass them? The rest
of the article is based on the assumption that the war was not necessary.

Doncha love it when Europeons try to pose as experts on the US ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:19:43 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"John S" wrote in message
et
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps
if you do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence
of the current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

So the DoD fails budget audits. How many departments pass them? The rest
of the article is based on the assumption that the war was not necessary.

Doncha love it when Europeons try to pose as experts on the US ?:-)

Or anything else?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 08:51:38 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:19:43 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"John S" wrote in message
. net
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if
you do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of
the current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan John S

So the DoD fails budget audits. How many departments pass them? The
rest of the article is based on the assumption that the war was not
necessary.

Doncha love it when Europeons try to pose as experts on the US ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I like it when they conveniently forget to index historical cost for
inflation, and point out how much US households are paying for the
military action (to help keep London train stations from being blown up)
and dont point out how much we are paying for all of LBJ's (sorry SOB)
"great society" entitlements so folks can sit on their sorry ass and
smoke crack. In 2007 the *entire* military spending was 20% of the budget
and entitlement programs was 65% (and that does not include the *true*
cost of social security).

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"John S" wrote in message
t...
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

Oops, did I forget to mention that the Nobel Laureate Columbia University
Prof. Joseph Stiglitz is American
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Stiglitz and he delivered on 2/28/08
a Congressional Testimony http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-149801205.html?
Logically one should assume that who attached the article because of British
source if full of S... or totally misinformed or both.

John S

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:17:39 -0800, "John S"
wrote:

"John S" wrote in message
et...
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if you
do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of the
current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

Oops, did I forget to mention that the Nobel Laureate Columbia University
Prof. Joseph Stiglitz is American
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Stiglitz and he delivered on 2/28/08
a Congressional Testimony http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-149801205.html?
Logically one should assume that who attached the article because of British
source if full of S... or totally misinformed or both.

John S

Leftist weenies are such lovely pleasant people ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Obama's Middle Name Controversy JakTheHammer Electronics Repair 2 March 2nd 08 07:09 PM
Need Handyman Services in Middle Tennessee? SeatConstructionCo Home Repair 0 June 15th 07 05:18 PM
DIY controversy Boothbay Home Repair 7 May 10th 06 07:33 PM
OT - middle ages? Larry Blanchard Woodworking 65 June 19th 04 02:56 PM
JVC TV horizontal line across the middle Pat Electronics Repair 2 December 10th 03 07:15 PM