Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Joe Chisolm Joe Chisolm is offline

Default Obama's Middle Name Controversy

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 08:51:38 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:19:43 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"John S" wrote in message
. net
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps if
you do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence of
the current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan John S

So the DoD fails budget audits. How many departments pass them? The
rest of the article is based on the assumption that the war was not
necessary.

Doncha love it when Europeons try to pose as experts on the US ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I like it when they conveniently forget to index historical cost for
inflation, and point out how much US households are paying for the
military action (to help keep London train stations from being blown up)
and dont point out how much we are paying for all of LBJ's (sorry SOB)
"great society" entitlements so folks can sit on their sorry ass and
smoke crack. In 2007 the *entire* military spending was 20% of the budget
and entitlement programs was 65% (and that does not include the *true*
cost of social security).

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX