Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Obama's Middle Name Controversy

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:19:43 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"John S" wrote in message
et
I have little hope you will bother to read this article, but perhaps
if you do, you will at least a bit more informed how the incompetence
of the current administration has crippled this country.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...aq.afghanistan
John S

So the DoD fails budget audits. How many departments pass them? The rest
of the article is based on the assumption that the war was not necessary.

Doncha love it when Europeons try to pose as experts on the US ?:-)

Or anything else?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell