Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Sen. Harry Reid, NV: Wildfires caused by global warming

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it... it's just that
they know so much that just isn't so" -Ronald Reagan
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

So? "Reid is a witless opportunist", i.e. he's a successful politician.

Whycome that blog didn't have all the stupid things that Republicans do
and say, eh? Maybe it's because the blogger is an opportunist, possibly
witless, too?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 10/24/07 9:05 AM, in article ,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it... it's just that
they know so much that just isn't so" -Ronald Reagan

Hmmmm!

--
"It isn't just that republicans are so ignorant. It's that they are so smug
even when they are wrong"

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

How much is Gore going to extort from California for the carbon
credits used by the wildfires?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

I guess you didn't know that global warming road a motorcycle? (watch the
news if I you don't know what I'm talking about)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it... it's just that
they know so much that just isn't so" -Ronald Reagan

Hilarious coming from Reagan of all people. To give credit where it's due
however, Reagan didn't do too much harm.

Politicians of ALL persuasions are unreliable. It's not unique to any variety.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:04:52 -0500, flipper wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:04:16 -0700, Tim Wescott
Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

So? "Reid is a witless opportunist", i.e. he's a successful politician.

It's sad when someone defends duplicitous stupidity by claming
everyone else does it but it's even sadder when it's called the
'definition' of 'successful'.

Successful at politics, much like success at thievery. If you go and
steal someone's money, and get away with it, that sounds pretty
damn succesful to me, for a politician or other thief.! ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:05:45 +0000, Jon Slaughter wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

I guess you didn't know that global warming road a motorcycle?

And fruit flies eight a banana.

--
Cheers!
Rich^H^H^H^HBoBo

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson
--

Haven't yet anyone suggested that the wildfires are because of the illegal
mexicans and/or insufficient prayers?

VLV

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:35:33 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

So? "Reid is a witless opportunist", i.e. he's a successful politician.

It's sad when someone defends duplicitous stupidity by claming
everyone else does it but it's even sadder when it's called the
'definition' of 'successful'.

Successful at politics, much like success at thievery. If you go and
steal someone's money, and get away with it, that sounds pretty
damn succesful to me, for a politician or other thief.! ;-)

You're free to vote on whatever basis you like but it isn't
'successful where I live.

Then it depends entirely on your definition of "success" It sounds
like you mean, "A guy who makes a lot of money, but doesn't do
anything 'sinful' to get it."

Is that pretty accurate?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:05:20 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

Some good links he

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...a-b35d0842fed8

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

Some good links he

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...a-b35d0842fed8

John

Yep. But there are regulars here that will still deny the conclusion.
They are nutcases through and through.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson posted to
sci.electronics.design:

wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

Some good links he

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...a-b35d0842fed8

John

Yep. But there are regulars here that will still deny the
conclusion. They are nutcases through and through.

...Jim Thompson

Unfortunately true.
My high school education included learning serious doubt for mere
authority. It also taught me about the very basic concept of
science, called testability. For a body of knowledge to have claim
to the descriptive term science, the contents of it must be
permanently be opened to continued testing, questioning, extension
and refinement. Neither religion nor politics tolerate these
requirements.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:58:07 GMT, JosephKK
wrote:

Jim Thompson posted to
sci.electronics.design:

wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

Some good links he

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...a-b35d0842fed8

John

Yep. But there are regulars here that will still deny the
conclusion. They are nutcases through and through.

...Jim Thompson

Unfortunately true.
My high school education included learning serious doubt for mere
authority. It also taught me about the very basic concept of
science, called testability. For a body of knowledge to have claim
to the descriptive term science, the contents of it must be
permanently be opened to continued testing, questioning, extension
and refinement. Neither religion nor politics tolerate these
requirements.

Several of the "sciences" seem to trek on happily without any reliance
on testability. Economics, the social sciences, climatology,
nutrition, education... all are prone to fads and dogma.

Global Warming is a lot like the worst of religions, in its
intolerance of dissent, and may turn out to be even more expensive.

John