Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Sen. Harry Reid, NV: Wildfires caused by global warming

Jim Thompson posted to
sci.electronics.design:

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:53:42 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:05:20 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...e-7b923d3e728b

...Jim Thompson

Some good links he

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...a-b35d0842fed8

John

Yep. But there are regulars here that will still deny the
conclusion. They are nutcases through and through.

...Jim Thompson

Unfortunately true.
My high school education included learning serious doubt for mere
authority. It also taught me about the very basic concept of
science, called testability. For a body of knowledge to have claim
to the descriptive term science, the contents of it must be
permanently be opened to continued testing, questioning, extension
and refinement. Neither religion nor politics tolerate these
requirements.