Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Turn signal flasher - flasher.gif

Attached Thumbnails
Turn signal flasher - flasher.gif-flasher-gif
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"default" wrote in message

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Do you have a part number for Q2?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:17:13 -0600, "Warren Weber"
wrote:

"default" wrote in message
.. .

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Do you have a part number for Q2?

I have a healthy stock of IRF44Z parts so I suspect it may have been
that - but the number isn't critical most power mosfets should work.

I don't know the part number of the mosfet but the specifications a
Voltage source to drain 60,
Resistance in the "on" state is .04 ohms, maximum current 30 amps,
TO220 package. No
heatsink is required with up to about 15 amps or more.
The entire circuit was mounted on 1" X 1" piece of perf board. All
resistors 1/4 watt. I put the
circuit in a small empty dental floss container and filled it with
epoxy, running the wires out to a
pair of 1/4" male "quick connects," that plug into the turn signal
flasher connector. The on time
and off time can be adjusted independently by changing the value of
the 220K charging resistor
(off) or 100K discharge resistor (on), or changing the value of the
capacitor (both off and on).

Indicator Flasher Rick Hughes UK diy 19 May 25th 06 10:49 PM
Emergency Warning Lights flasher, question? [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 April 25th 06 01:41 PM
Light Flasher [email protected] Home Repair 5 December 29th 05 08:20 PM
Vintage fish lo-k-tor flasher bulb Rob Electronics Repair 9 November 21st 05 04:09 PM
Loud ringer or flasher for phone for hard of hearing John Stumbles UK diy 6 February 1st 05 08:12 PM