Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Text please!

I was cleaning this classic for no particular reason. I was wondering
if someone has access to the 1972 April edition of Electronics which
should contain the original in ad form. I would like to repair the text.

Thanks

Attached Images
File Type: bmp WOM fix.bmp (100.1 KB, 53 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 03:43:13 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

I was cleaning this classic for no particular reason. I was wondering
if someone has access to the 1972 April edition of Electronics which
should contain the original in ad form. I would like to repair the text.

Thanks

That was a low res capture from the looks of it. Unless you or another
actually knows what the text is, you won't get it. The data given has
zero hope of it being recovered from the pixels in the BMP you posted.

The original image would even be better than the text as then you don't
have to sit there placing text fragments back in their places.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
. net...
I was cleaning this classic for no particular reason. I was wondering
if someone has access to the 1972 April edition of Electronics which
should contain the original in ad form. I would like to repair the text.

Thanks

Have a look at:

http://www.national.com/rap/files/datasheet.pdf

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jeff L" wrote in message

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
. net...
I was cleaning this classic for no particular reason. I was wondering
if someone has access to the 1972 April edition of Electronics which
should contain the original in ad form. I would like to repair the

text.

Thanks

Have a look at:

http://www.national.com/rap/files/datasheet.pdf

That's the one I captured and posted. Poor as it is, I have been able
to read some of the text.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I was cleaning this classic for no particular reason. I was wondering
if someone has access to the 1972 April edition of Electronics which
should contain the original in ad form. I would like to repair the text.

Thanks

That was a low res capture from the looks of it. Unless you or another
actually knows what the text is, you won't get it. The data given has
zero hope of it being recovered from the pixels in the BMP you posted.

The original image would even be better than the text as then you don't
have to sit there placing text fragments back in their places.

Hence the reference as to where it might be found...

" the 1972 April edition of Electronics "

Attached is what I have redrawn so far.

Attached Images
File Type: bmp WOM fix.bmp (232.7 KB, 49 views)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:31:50 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

Hence the reference as to where it might be found...

" the 1972 April edition of Electronics "

A very good Public Library from a decent sized city should have such
archives.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

news
wrote:

Hence the reference as to where it might be found...

" the 1972 April edition of Electronics "

A very good Public Library from a decent sized city should have such
archives.

Yep, 25 miles into downtown! However, I plan on stopping by a branch.

OT Gas text book on ebay Psst UK diy 13 May 4th 07 09:04 AM
Sony TV - Getting Rid of On Screen Text [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 October 16th 06 05:24 AM
test plain text Paul Stewart Woodworking 1 January 1st 06 11:00 PM
Converting lcd text into speech? [email protected] Electronics 1 December 18th 04 05:04 PM