Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Lord Garth Lord Garth is offline

Default Text please!

"Spurious Response" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 03:43:13 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

I was cleaning this classic for no particular reason. I was wondering
if someone has access to the 1972 April edition of Electronics which
should contain the original in ad form. I would like to repair the text.

Thanks

That was a low res capture from the looks of it. Unless you or another
actually knows what the text is, you won't get it. The data given has
zero hope of it being recovered from the pixels in the BMP you posted.

The original image would even be better than the text as then you don't
have to sit there placing text fragments back in their places.

Hence the reference as to where it might be found...

" the 1972 April edition of Electronics "

Attached is what I have redrawn so far.

Attached Images
File Type: bmp WOM fix.bmp (232.7 KB, 49 views)