Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.electronics.manufacture.circuitboard,es.ciencia.electronica,uk.tech.electronic-security

Default Republican Guards Song and Dance Routine w Usama Bin Laden & Rudy Guiliani

The mastermind of the attacks on the World Trade Center and his running mate, the mastermind of the World Trade Center collapse.

What a perfect offering from the GOP for President/Vice President of the United States in 2008!

That ticket is definitely all Republican.

Nominate the investing cheat, Warren Buffet for Treasury Secretary and serial rapist Hal Daub for Attorney General, and the Axis of Evil in Washington is complete.

The US Senate has already cofirmed serial rapist Daub once despite being notified he was a serial rapist from Omaha who raped the mother of a fire fighter and police officer in Omaha and got away with it.

Bin Laden should be a piece of cake for the GOP as well since they are overlooking Guiliani's involvment with Carlos Gambino and the construction of the World Trade Centers, which fell down from the cheap steel used in the tower's construction which Guiliani had approved for Gambino.

These Dago thugs want the WTC steel currently being quarantined as evidence to be recycled. It's not like it is evidence or anything in the wrongful death of 3,000 New York City residents.

America has nothing but love for you filthy greasy Dagos, really!

......................./´¯/)
.....................,/¯../
..................../..../
............../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........\.................'.~./
...........\............... _.·´
.............\..............(
...............\.............\..

You're #1, ASSHOLES!

Rudy "Gouhl"iani/Carlos Gambino-Masterminds of WTC Collapse

Why did the two largest buildings in the United States collapse when set
afire?

Because the Italian Mafia supplied the steel to build the structures in the
first place.

The contract went to a Pennsylvania steel contractor who supplied
substandard steel for the project.

The substandard steel was recognized early on in the WTC tower's
construction and a New York City building inspector shut the project down.

It would have cost the Pennsylvania steel contractor millions of dollars to
right their wrong and replace the substandard steel with the proper product.
It would have also cost Carlos Gambino and the Gambino Crime Familia of New
York their kick back which they received to prevent the labor unions in New
York City from striking.

The Pennsylvania steel contractor asked Gambino if he could help them and
Gambino was told of a rising star in New York City politics and local
government named Rudolf Guiliani whose pride in his Italian heritage ran
deep. Guiliani also respected La Cosa Nostra despite it being an illegal and
murderous organized crime entity well known to the FBI and the entire world.

Gambino asked Guiliani to have lunch with him and Rudy "The Rat" Gouhliani
couldn't have been more happy to honor the Boss of Bosses in American Crime.
FBI photographs show the two having lunch and Gouhliani sat perfectly
straight at attention like the typical Mafia soldier in awe of the God-like
man he was dining with.

Gambino asked Gouhliani, an attorney, if he had any solution to the problem
of the now idle WTC project.

Gouhliani came up with a solution. The mob would muscle the building
inspectors while Gouhliani and his college educated thugs would lobby the
courts to get the NYC building codes changed allowing the substandard steel
to pass inspection and thus prevent the steel contractor from having to
replace the steel used in the building with the proper product.

That is what transpired.

The NYC building inspectors and their families were terrorized and
threatened by the filthy Degos of Mafia and Gouhliani got the codes changed
in a hurry to allow the steel to pass muster.

The WTC tower's construction began again immediately afterward and Rudy "The
Rat" was the hero of the day along with Gambino and the rest of the Degos of
NYC.

All was forgotten until one day both towers were set afire by terrorists.

That day was September 11, 2001.

After burning for about an hour each, the steel in both towers softened and
each collapesed killing 3,000 people and starting a war.

Gouhliani happened to be mayor of NYC at the time and the foolish morons of
America treated the mob's bitch as a hero for his handling of the disaster.

But they didn't know the whole story of Rudy "The Rat" Gouhliani's and the
Gambino Crime Family's involvement in the construction of the WTC towers and
the substandard steel which they forced NYC to accept so they could save a
dollar or two.

Now you do.

Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind the suicide attacks which set both
towers ablaze.

Rudy "The Rat" Gouhliani was the mastermind behind the collapse of both
towers.

The Republiscum have prevented this fact from reaching the public and billed
the US tax payer for the damages from the attack.

Now Gouhliani wants to be your President.

Gouliani and the Gambinos belong in prison without charge, trial, etc. in
place of those at Guantanamo Bay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...did=4052 6792

http://profiles.yahoo.com/crack_house_ski

Can't wait to ask Guiliani about Gambino and the 1970s at the first Republiscum debate.

Where's Bin Laden, Guiliani? Having lunch with him, today?

How's the lisp, Dago?

Bin Laden for President, 2008!

We NEED winners in the White House!!!

(To the music of Monte Python's Lumberjack Song)

George W. Bush:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

GOP Senators:

He's a Republiscum and he's okay

He sleeps all night and he works all day

George W. Bush:

I cover up rape, fear the mob, and show GOPig loyalty;

On Wednesdays I go shopping and have architects recreate me.

GOP Senators Chorus:

We cover up rape, fear the mob, and show GOPig loyalty;

On Wednesdays we go shopping and have architects recreate me.

George W. Bush and GOP Senators:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

George W. Bush:

I send soldiers to die; I skip and jump and like to waste tax dollars;

I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars

GOP Senators:

We send soldiers to die; we skip and jump and like to waste tax dollars;

We put on women's clothing and hangs around in bars

George W. Bush and GOP Senators:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

George W. Bush:

I like to suck man cock, wear high heel boots, a girdle and a bra

I wish I'd been a girlie just like my dear papa

GOP Senators:

We suck men's cocks, wear high heel boots, girdles and bras

We wish were all girlies just like our dear papas

George W. Bush and GOP Senators:

I'm a Republiscum and I'm okay

I sleep all night and I work all day

......................./´¯/)
.....................,/¯../
..................../..../
............../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........\.................'.~./
...........\............... _.·´
.............\..............(
...............\.............\..

You're #1, Republicans!

Attached Thumbnails
Republican Guards Song and Dance Routine w Usama Bin Laden & Rudy Guiliani-dr-evil-bin-laden-guiliani-jpg  Republican Guards Song and Dance Routine w Usama Bin Laden & Rudy Guiliani-ogrish-dot-com-british-soldier-fire-jpg  Republican Guards Song and Dance Routine w Usama Bin Laden & Rudy Guiliani-gops-first-asstronauts-jpg  Republican Guards Song and Dance Routine w Usama Bin Laden & Rudy Guiliani-bush-admin-rapists-jpg  Republican Guards Song and Dance Routine w Usama Bin Laden & Rudy Guiliani-ogrish-dot-com-1a-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.electronics.manufacture.circuitboard,es.ciencia.electronica,uk.tech.electronic-security

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:39:15 -0500, "Crunch Niedzweicki \(El Puto
Grande\)" wrote:

Your father is a pimp ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.electronics.manufacture.circuitboard,es.ciencia.electronica,uk.tech.electronic-security

Look stupid, the buildings collapsed because their structural supports were destroyed, then the weight of the structure above the damaged section was to much for the remaining parts to hold up so the whole thing came down, PERIOD! The heat from the fires softened the remaining steel enough that it wasn't able to do its job. This is how everything is build nowadays. How cheeply can we build it and have it stay up. Building codes are a set of regulations about how poorly something can be build and nobody does any better than legally required. There's nothing more to it then that and only an obsessed idiot would try to find more than the truth. You can believe anything you want, you want to be wrong, go right ahead, jerk. It's got nothing to do with Bush. You want to hate Bush, go ahead. But give credit where it's due, to the asshole muslims and their jackass god and their phony profit. Their whole religion is probably based on some jerks upset stomach. Get a life!