Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Cramer

Default Difference between Cheney and bin Laden

Osama only targets his enemies.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Scott Cramer wrote:

Osama only targets his enemies.

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a wannabe ;-)

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

Osama served HIS country!
Osama doesn't miss!
Osama eats more BBQ at Bush's Ranch then Cheney!
Osama has balls!
Osama has a heart!
Cheney has worked for Bush longer!
Cheney prefers small cage raised animals to kill senselessly.

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message
.14...
Osama only targets his enemies.

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

Osama served HIS country!
Osama doesn't miss!
Osama eats more BBQ at Bush's Ranch then Cheney!
Osama has balls!
Osama has a heart!
Cheney has worked for Bush longer!
Cheney prefers small cage raised animals to kill senselessly.

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
Scott Cramer wrote:

Osama only targets his enemies.

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a wannabe ;-)

Joe Barta, the hapless wannabe warrior!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

2006.2274.266 wrote:
Osama served HIS country!
Osama doesn't miss!
Osama eats more BBQ at Bush's Ranch then Cheney!
Osama has balls!
Osama has a heart!
Cheney has worked for Bush longer!
Cheney prefers small cage raised animals to kill senselessly.

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .

Scott Cramer wrote:

Osama only targets his enemies.

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a wannabe ;-)

Now *that's* a troll.

er
--
email not valid

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Enoch Root wrote:

2006.2274.266 wrote:
Osama served HIS country!
Osama doesn't miss!
Osama eats more BBQ at Bush's Ranch then Cheney!
Osama has balls!
Osama has a heart!
Cheney has worked for Bush longer!
Cheney prefers small cage raised animals to kill senselessly.

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .

Scott Cramer wrote:

Osama only targets his enemies.

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a
wannabe ;-)

Now *that's* a troll.

No, *that's* a kook.

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking

Wow really clever did you make it up or read it some place

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

other then your parents, you wouldn't know any other kooks.

your just an asslicker eh? dealnaylowmoe!

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
Enoch Root wrote:

2006.2274.266 wrote:
Osama served HIS country!
Osama doesn't miss!
Osama eats more BBQ at Bush's Ranch then Cheney!
Osama has balls!
Osama has a heart!
Cheney has worked for Bush longer!
Cheney prefers small cage raised animals to kill senselessly.

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .

Scott Cramer wrote:

Osama only targets his enemies.

And we also know the difference between a good troll and a
wannabe ;-)

Now *that's* a troll.

No, *that's* a kook.

Joe Barta

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

Wow really clever did you make it up or read it some place

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wow really clever did you make it up or read it some place

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

In article , Scott Cramer wrote:
Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

2006.2274.266 wrote:

dealnaylowmoe!

You never did say what that means exactly.

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking

Made it up .. you read it

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

not my fault you were born stupid!

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
2006.2274.266 wrote:

dealnaylowmoe!

You never did say what that means exactly.

Joe Barta

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

Wow really clever did you make it up or read it some place

wrote in message
ups.com...
Made it up .. you read it

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

Osama served HIS country!
Osama doesn't miss!
Osama eats more BBQ at Bush's Ranch then Cheney!
Osama has balls!
Osama has a heart!
Cheney has worked for Bush longer!
Cheney prefers small cage raised animals to kill senselessly.

The stupidity of it............. and your an Xpert there I bet ya!

What part of "stupidity" do you have difficulty understanding?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article , Scott
Cramer wrote:
Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

2006.2274.266 wrote:

not my fault you were born stupid!

I can think of worse things to be than born stupid ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Cramer

On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?

We all know it was an accident.

And just as Chappaquiddick will always associated with big Teddy's name,
this little incident will follow Dead-Eye Dick to the end of his days. And
so will the jokes.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"2006.2274.266" wrote in message news:jmsJf.143
The stupidity of it............. and your an Xpert there I bet ya!

What part of "stupidity" do you have difficulty understanding?

Not near as much as your inability to spell properly. How many times did you
flunk grade 3 before they tossed you out?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

Scott Cramer wrote:
On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?

We all know it was an accident.

And just as Chappaquiddick will always associated with big Teddy's name,
this little incident will follow Dead-Eye Dick to the end of his days. And
so will the jokes.

I'd still rather go hunting with Dick Chaney then go driving with Ted
Kennedy
Posted to rec.woodworking
New Wave Dave

"Scott Cramer" wrote in message
.12...
And just as Chappaquiddick will always associated with big Teddy's
name,
this little incident will follow Dead-Eye Dick to the end of his days.
And
so will the jokes.

To wit: http://cheneyplaysfolsom.cf.huffingtonpost.com/
It's a riot.

--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

Joe your right, look at Bush!
"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
2006.2274.266 wrote:

not my fault you were born stupid!

I can think of worse things to be than born stupid ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"2006.2274.266" wrote in message ahhh a spellchecking
canuck queer.................doesn't cheney hunt you
asswipes????

Four minutes to reply. What an exciting life you have, living on the
internet. snicker

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

In article , Scott Cramer wrote:
On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty understanding?

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?

Oh, was that humor?

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Cramer

On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty
understanding?

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?

Oh, was that humor?

Yes, Doug, it was. Thanks for asking.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

In article , Scott Cramer wrote:
On 17 Feb 2006, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Osama only targets his enemies.

What part of "hunting accident" do you have difficulty
understanding?

What part of "sense of humor" do you entirely lack?

Oh, was that humor?

Yes, Doug, it was. Thanks for asking.

Guess I just didn't recognize it. I thought humor was supposed to be, you
know, funny.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
2006.2274.266

What's the difference between Cheney and faggot BattleAss Upscum?

Cheney doesn't swallow!