Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Yaw sensor

Does anyone have a schematic for a yaw sensor?

Thanks,

Micheal

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

How about a rate gyro? The following should give you some insight.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADIS16100,00.html

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_...sorAppNote.pdf

http://www.murata.com/catalog/s42e.pdf

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message
Does anyone have a schematic for a yaw sensor?

Thanks,

Micheal

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
Oppie wrote:

How about a rate gyro? The following should give you some insight.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADIS16100,00.html

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_...sorAppNote.pdf

http://www.murata.com/catalog/s42e.pdf

I was going to suggest a roll sensor turned sideways. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

I am looking for a sensor that can detect motion on all 3 axis, and send it
to a regular pc.

Thanks,

Micheal

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

How about a rate gyro? The following should give you some insight.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADIS16100,00.html

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_...sorAppNote.pdf

http://www.murata.com/catalog/s42e.pdf

I was going to suggest a roll sensor turned sideways. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

I am looking for a sensor that can detect motion on all 3 axis, and send
it to a regular pc.

Thanks,

Micheal

Could you use a three-axis accelerometer like the ADI ADXL330? There's a
breakout board available (or the chip by itself) from www.sparkfun.com

Dave

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

How about a rate gyro? The following should give you some insight.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADIS16100,00.html

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_...sorAppNote.pdf

http://www.murata.com/catalog/s42e.pdf

I was going to suggest a roll sensor turned sideways. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

I am looking for a sensor that can detect motion on all 3 axis, and send
it to a regular pc.

Thanks,

Micheal

Are the specs still evolving or don't you know what to ask for? You might
also indicate what your budget might be for this lest someone recommend
parts that would normally be used in an inertial guidance system
(expensive). What is the intended use?
This is starting to scare me... I'm done.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

How about a rate gyro? The following should give you some insight.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADIS16100,00.html

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_...sorAppNote.pdf

http://www.murata.com/catalog/s42e.pdf

I was going to suggest a roll sensor turned sideways. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

I am looking for a sensor that can detect motion on all 3 axis, and send
it to a regular pc.

Thanks,

Micheal

Are the specs still evolving or don't you know what to ask for? You might
also indicate what your budget might be for this lest someone recommend
parts that would normally be used in an inertial guidance system
(expensive). What is the intended use?
This is starting to scare me... I'm done.

It is an evolving design. I want to make something that a person would wear,
and this would track the motion. If you know of a simpler, cheaper idea, I
am open to suggestions. The cheaper the better. I also want to make as much
of it as I can, hence the request for schematics.

Thanks,

Micheal

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
[...]

GPS in track mode.

A worthwile 3 axis rate gyro is very
expensive, and rather inaccurate, the
output needs integrating, and becomes
inaccurate in a hurry.
We tried it in the ISS on an astronaut.
(TNO TM , Netherlands, link
http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMEUM57ESD_Netherlands_0.html
)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
Oppie wrote:
[...]

it would be used inside the confines of a room. It would be wired to a
computer. I dont need to know where it is, I just need to know that it moved
that way.

How much is concidered expencive?

Thanks,

Micheal

TRV with remote sensor Graham UK diy 5 December 2nd 06 12:21 PM
Water sensor Platebanger Home Repair 4 November 17th 06 02:17 AM
Gas Firpelace Sensor [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 7th 06 02:54 PM
Sensor light Dinah Home Repair 9 February 3rd 06 12:25 PM
Dew Sensor Damian Slaughter Electronics Repair 1 April 4th 05 01:43 PM