Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Micheal Artindale Micheal Artindale is offline

Default Yaw sensor

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
Oppie wrote:

How about a rate gyro? The following should give you some insight.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADIS16100,00.html

http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_...sorAppNote.pdf

http://www.murata.com/catalog/s42e.pdf

I was going to suggest a roll sensor turned sideways. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

I am looking for a sensor that can detect motion on all 3 axis, and send
it to a regular pc.

Thanks,

Micheal

Are the specs still evolving or don't you know what to ask for? You might
also indicate what your budget might be for this lest someone recommend
parts that would normally be used in an inertial guidance system
(expensive). What is the intended use?
This is starting to scare me... I'm done.

It is an evolving design. I want to make something that a person would wear,
and this would track the motion. If you know of a simpler, cheaper idea, I
am open to suggestions. The cheaper the better. I also want to make as much
of it as I can, hence the request for schematics.

Thanks,

Micheal