Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default On this date in 1953...

On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

None of the above. It may have been caused by Jim Thompson having one too
many early Saturday morning Bloody Marys before sitting down at the
keyboard.

Jim

--
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one is watching."

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:56:09 -0700, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"
wrote:

None of the above. It may have been caused by Jim Thompson having one too
many early Saturday morning Bloody Marys before sitting down at the
keyboard.

Jim

Nope. Sunday brunch is the designated day for Bloody Marys ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one is watching."
--Satchel Paige

I prefer "Work like no one is watching, dance like it hurts, and love like
you need the money." ;-)

Robert
--
"If God had intended for us to see the sunrise
He would have scheduled it later in the day."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:49:39 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Caused by the sun. It's an unstable nuclear reaction.
It should be replaced by a regulated light and heat source. :P
D from BC

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

I'm pretty sure it was George W.'s fault.

-Chuck
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:44:28 -0400, Chuck Harris
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

I'm pretty sure it was George W.'s fault.

-Chuck

Of course. He was already quite the terrorist, only a month short of
his 7th birthday ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I think it was a really clever prank by MIT students, in one of the few
times that MIT people took notice of WPI. Or it was WPI students going
after MIT, but they missed.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posting from Google? See http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:25:48 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I think it was a really clever prank by MIT students, in one of the few
times that MIT people took notice of WPI. Or it was WPI students going
after MIT, but they missed.

You found us out ;-)

Actually I've always thought highly of WPI... one of those nice little
schools teaching strong fundamentals of engineering.

Likewise Harvey Mudd (The Claremont Colleges), Rose-Hulman Institute
of Technology (Indiana) and Rochester Institute of Technology.

Then there's Tufts... my wife worked at EG&G and Honeywell while I
attended MIT. She considered Tufts graduates to be the dumbest
engineers on the face of the earth ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

The Korean war started in 1953, I am sure some greedy Republican was
looking for oil.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson
wrote in news
wrote:

None of the above. It may have been caused by Jim Thompson
having one too many early Saturday morning Bloody Marys before
sitting down at the keyboard.

Jim

Nope. Sunday brunch is the designated day for Bloody Marys
;-)

...Jim Thompson

You mean to say you wrote that absolutely stupid question while
sober?

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:49:00 -0600, Donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

The Korean war started in 1953, I am sure some greedy Republican was
looking for oil.

What? Bio-diesel from rotten cabbage ?:-)

Eisenhower was President...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/de34.html

And you are clueless.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

The Korean war started in 1953, I am sure some greedy Republican was
looking for oil.

What? Bio-diesel from rotten cabbage ?:-)

Eisenhower was President...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/de34.html

And you are clueless.

...Jim Thompson

And you are a **** head.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing
94 people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

...Jim Thompson

The Korean war started in 1953, I am sure some greedy Republican was
looking for oil.

What? Bio-diesel from rotten cabbage ?:-)

Eisenhower was President...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/de34.html

And you are clueless.

...Jim Thompson

And you are a **** head.

You forgot the modifier, "Pluperfect" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

I never see that word without remembering the story of the fellow that had
been raised on the east coast and loved nothing more for dinner than scrod.
It was his favorite and he had it a couple of times a week.

His company transferred him to the Left Coast and we just don't call it that
out here, nor do we have anything that is identical.

He gets called back for a conference to the head office after a year without
his favorite dish, and all he can think about is a scrod dinner. He gets to
JFK, hops in a taxi and asks the cabbie if he knows where he can get scrod.

The cabbie looks back and says, "Buddy, I've hoid t'at question ten t'ousand
times, but that's the foist time I've ever hoid it in the plupoifect
subjunctive."

Jim

--
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one is watching."
--Satchel Paige

You forgot the modifier, "Pluperfect" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 18:17:03 -0700, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"
wrote:

I never see that word without remembering the story of the fellow that had
been raised on the east coast and loved nothing more for dinner than scrod.
It was his favorite and he had it a couple of times a week.

His company transferred him to the Left Coast and we just don't call it that
out here, nor do we have anything that is identical.

He gets called back for a conference to the head office after a year without
his favorite dish, and all he can think about is a scrod dinner. He gets to
JFK, hops in a taxi and asks the cabbie if he knows where he can get scrod.

The cabbie looks back and says, "Buddy, I've hoid t'at question ten t'ousand
times, but that's the foist time I've ever hoid it in the plupoifect
subjunctive."

Jim

Sno-o-o-o-ort! Almost lost my dinner over that ;-)

And _I_ have had Scrod for dinner.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:49:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94
people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

It was Mother Earth desperately trying to forestall the infestation of
neonazis.

Thanks,
Rich
--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 22:13:32 +0000, Bob Quintal wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote in
On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:56:09 -0700, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"

None of the above. It may have been caused by Jim Thompson having one
too many early Saturday morning Bloody Marys before sitting down at the
keyboard.

Nope. Sunday brunch is the designated day for Bloody Marys ;-)

You mean to say you wrote that absolutely stupid question while sober?

Nah. It's the Alzheimer's medication.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 18:23:35 +0000, D from BC wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:49:39 -0700, Jim Thompson
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94
people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

Caused by the sun. It's an unstable nuclear reaction. It should be
replaced by a regulated light and heat source. :P D from BC

We should take Al Gore and Dubya, paint their faces half-black and
half-white, put them in a spaceship, and send them to the sun where
they can argue for all of eternity as to who gets to set the thermostat.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
On this date in 1953 a tornado hit Worcester, Massachusetts, killing 94
people.

Was that caused by global warming or cooling, or by ignorant Democrats
?:-)

I'm pretty sure it was George W.'s fault.

Of course. He was already quite the terrorist, only a month short of his
7th birthday ;-)

Well, that's what they say about pets - if you want to train them, you
have to start while they're young.

Cheers!
Rich