Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 26 May 2007 13:53:52 -0700, JackShepherd
wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:48:17 +0200, Fred Bartoli
fred._canxxxel_this_bartoli@RemoveThatAlso_free. fr_AndThisToo wrote:

John Larkin a écrit :
On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:27:04 +0200, Fred Bartoli
r_AndThisToo wrote:

Hi John,
I tried to make sense of all the info present of the pictures to guess
what this could be but...
not much success.

What's that?

It's a sampling head from an Iwatsu 12 GHz sampling oscilloscope,
basically a 30 ps sample-and-hold. The little pill package all glopped
with solder is the SRD that generates the sampling impulse. The
sampler itself is most likely a dual schottky diode half-bridge.

Indeed, and suddenly all makes perfect sense. Why didn't I think of this?

I collect old sampling heads, among other weird things.

This should've given me a clue.

I'd post more
pics, of other heads, but Mr Shepherd might get upset.

I sure wouldn't mind that you upset him :-)

Would you mind if *I* expanded your depth of knowledge of Usenet binary
groups?

There are SEVERAL groups where this would be better posted.

alt.binaries.misc is one, but alt.binaries.pictures.misc is better.

Perhaps we should make a new group called
alt.binaries.pictures.electronic

Would that then give you dopes a better warm fuzzy feeling for me?
Not that I am seeking one, but jeez, dudes, you guys could sure use a bit
of help expanding your years old basic groups list.

you hypocritical, bitch! the idea about the new group is a good one
tho.

BTW Sammy reckons you are definately bipolar with a hint of manic D
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

**** you, kkkunt.

the idea about the new group is a good one
tho.

**** you, kkkunt. The word is THOUGH, idiot.

BTW Sammy reckons you are definately bipolar with a hint of manic D

Tell your retarded dog that I don't give a fat flying **** what it
thinks either, kkkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

r_AndThisToo wrote:

[...]

bipolar and the retention of a goldfish - why is colloquealisation ok
for you (as an attempt to wriggle out of bad grammer) and yet everyone
else must play by the rules... see what you did there? How's your
conscience? Count your friends Dong. Tell us how many you get to.

BTW Sammy reckons you are definately bipolar with a hint of manic D

Tell your retarded dog that I don't give a fat flying **** what it
thinks either, kkkunt.

It is a matter of hilarity that the more you wriggle, the more you you
pigeon-hole yourself. laughing out loud atcha