Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

JackShepherd wrote:
On Sat, 26 May 2007 12:50:09 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

Ah, purity. So, where does one post pictures of electronic parts and
assemblies?

alt.binaries.pictures.misc

Should be tons of fun wading through the porn, and pictures of
puppies and kitties to find the odd electronics picture.

Then post TEXT pointers to them here or elsewhere. Not really that hard
if you have any clue about the depth of Usenet.

It's easier, and more on topic to just use ABSE.

-Chuck

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Ah, purity. So, where does one post pictures of electronic parts and
assemblies?

alt.binaries.pictures.misc

Should be tons of fun wading through the porn, and pictures of
puppies and kitties to find the odd electronics picture.

Then post TEXT pointers to them here or elsewhere. Not really that hard
if you have any clue about the depth of Usenet.

It's easier, and more on topic to just use ABSE.

It would be even easier still, and a lot better organized to have an
alt.binaries.pictures.electronics newsgroup added.

Then, you would have it right under the abse group, and could browse
either just fine.

I think that "wading" through incessantly posted stupid pictures of
donkey's asses by one SPAMMING idiot poster is enough of an argument for
such a group.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

JackShepherd wrote:

It would be even easier still, and a lot better organized to have an
alt.binaries.pictures.electronics newsgroup added.

Then, you would have it right under the abse group, and could browse
either just fine.

I think that "wading" through incessantly posted stupid pictures of
donkey's asses by one SPAMMING idiot poster is enough of an argument for
such a group.

You weren't around when the group was created, so your opinion is
worthless.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 26 May 2007 23:33:28 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

JackShepherd wrote:

It would be even easier still, and a lot better organized to have an
alt.binaries.pictures.electronics newsgroup added.

Then, you would have it right under the abse group, and could browse
either just fine.

I think that "wading" through incessantly posted stupid pictures of
donkey's asses by one SPAMMING idiot poster is enough of an argument for
such a group.

You weren't around when the group was created, so your opinion is
worthless.

I've been here for nearly ten years, so screw you and your pathetic
assessment of how much my opinion matters.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

JackShepherd wrote:

It would be even easier still, and a lot better organized to have an
alt.binaries.pictures.electronics newsgroup added.

Then, you would have it right under the abse group, and could browse
either just fine.

I think that "wading" through incessantly posted stupid pictures of
donkey's asses by one SPAMMING idiot poster is enough of an argument for
such a group.

You weren't around when the group was created, so your opinion is
worthless.

I've been here for nearly ten years, so screw you and your pathetic
assessment of how much my opinion matters.

So what nym have you been using Jack? Nearly ten years? Highly
unlikely, unless you've been switching nyms or lurking for many years.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

JackShepherd wrote:

It would be even easier still, and a lot better organized to have an
alt.binaries.pictures.electronics newsgroup added.

Then, you would have it right under the abse group, and could browse
either just fine.

I think that "wading" through incessantly posted stupid pictures of
donkey's asses by one SPAMMING idiot poster is enough of an argument for
such a group.

You weren't around when the group was created, so your opinion is
worthless.

I've been here for nearly ten years, so screw you and your pathetic
assessment of how much my opinion matters.

So what nym have you been using Jack? Nearly ten years? Highly
unlikely, unless you've been switching nyms or lurking for many years.

How would an idiot with the nym "default" even know?

Are you so stupid that you can't even think of a decent moniker to go
by? How sad for you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

JackShepherd wrote:

[...]

So you aren't really Jack Shephard?

John real name

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

JackShepherd wrote:

It would be even easier still, and a lot better organized to have an
alt.binaries.pictures.electronics newsgroup added.

Then, you would have it right under the abse group, and could browse
either just fine.

I think that "wading" through incessantly posted stupid pictures of
donkey's asses by one SPAMMING idiot poster is enough of an argument for
such a group.

You weren't around when the group was created, so your opinion is
worthless.

I've been here for nearly ten years, so screw you and your pathetic
assessment of how much my opinion matters.

So what nym have you been using Jack? Nearly ten years? Highly
unlikely, unless you've been switching nyms or lurking for many years.

Roy Fuchs aka roy ****
nunya bidness
Massive Prong aka missing dong
SuperM aka spermy
Great Attractor aka great fat tractor
JackShepherd aka jack-**** head

and these are just the ones in the last year!

there are big clues in the way he posts - you end up just getting a
feel and a quick check of the headers confirms it...

That he uses the word retard (or any other word ending in "tard" over
and over again - although he seems to be trying to control that in the
last week or so. He also calls people "idiot" "twit" "asswipe"
"dip****" "dumb****" a lot.

if all these mental filters dont fit, just check the header and look
for a Cox as an ISP and usually an IP in the range

Cox Communications Inc. NETBLK-COX-ATLANTA-11 (NET-72-192-0-0-1)
72.192.0.0 - 72.223.255.255

which has just struck me... have you been a lying little bitch again
dong? you told me you were in SoCal and yet the subnet you post from
is a Georgia spur... let me just check that post from all those weeks
ago..... well look at that... you lying little trailer-trash ****er!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

if all these mental filters dont fit, just check the header and look
for a Cox as an ISP and usually an IP in the range

I have had five ISPs through the last ten years, you totally retarded
kkkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

which has just struck me... have you been a lying little bitch again
dong? you told me you were in SoCal and yet the subnet you post from
is a Georgia spur... let me just check that post from all those weeks
ago..... well look at that... you lying little trailer-trash ****er!

You're a goddamned idiot. Cox uses ONE central news server hub, you
totally retarded KKKUNT!

Your tracking skills are about as good as Graham's capacity to know
what is going on in the world.

Hovers very close to nil.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:37:32 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

which has just struck me... have you been a lying little bitch again
dong? you told me you were in SoCal and yet the subnet you post from
is a Georgia spur... let me just check that post from all those weeks
ago..... well look at that... you lying little trailer-trash ****er!

You're a goddamned idiot. Cox uses ONE central news server hub, you
totally retarded KKKUNT!

not on about their news servers dick - keep wriggling you little bitch
(am I worth the air fare to come over here yet?)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:35:35 -0700, JackShephard
wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

if all these mental filters dont fit, just check the header and look
for a Cox as an ISP and usually an IP in the range

I have had five ISPs through the last ten years, you totally retarded
kkkunt.

what an admission!!!

all becasue they keep booted you for TOS violations
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

which has just struck me... have you been a lying little bitch again
dong? you told me you were in SoCal and yet the subnet you post from
is a Georgia spur... let me just check that post from all those weeks
ago..... well look at that... you lying little trailer-trash ****er!

You're a goddamned idiot. Cox uses ONE central news server hub, you
totally retarded KKKUNT!

not on about their news servers dick - keep wriggling you little bitch
(am I worth the air fare to come over here yet?)

I am in Oceanside, you retarded twit.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs was in Carlsbad last night... right down the
street to a sold out house, as was Martha Stewart and several other
speakers.

You're a ****ing retarded kkkunt.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

if all these mental filters dont fit, just check the header and look
for a Cox as an ISP and usually an IP in the range

I have had five ISPs through the last ten years, you totally retarded
kkkunt.

what an admission!!!

all becasue they keep booted you for TOS violations

Wrong. I have lived in five different places, dip****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

if all these mental filters dont fit, just check the header and look
for a Cox as an ISP and usually an IP in the range

I have had five ISPs through the last ten years, you totally retarded
kkkunt.

what an admission!!!

all becasue they keep booted you for TOS violations

Wrong. I have lived in five different places, dip****.

that dog - he's a ******* keep hunting you down huh? see you on bravo
soon you ****-sucking parasite.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

which has just struck me... have you been a lying little bitch again
dong? you told me you were in SoCal and yet the subnet you post from
is a Georgia spur... let me just check that post from all those weeks
ago..... well look at that... you lying little trailer-trash ****er!

You're a goddamned idiot. Cox uses ONE central news server hub, you
totally retarded KKKUNT!

not on about their news servers dick - keep wriggling you little bitch
(am I worth the air fare to come over here yet?)

I am in Oceanside, you retarded twit.

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs was in Carlsbad last night... right down the
street to a sold out house, as was Martha Stewart and several other
speakers.

You're a ****ing retarded kkkunt.

Blil & steve *was*????? Bill & Steve *were* - surely professor?

That is no typo... that is rank stupidity on your part louse.

****! and you class yourself as literate and hold up your command of
the language as a beacon that you demand others follow - PRICK!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 19:21:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

if all these mental filters dont fit, just check the header and look
for a Cox as an ISP and usually an IP in the range

I have had five ISPs through the last ten years, you totally retarded
kkkunt.

what an admission!!!

all becasue they keep booted you for TOS violations

Wrong. I have lived in five different places, dip****.

that dog - he's a ******* keep hunting you down huh? see you on bravo
soon you ****-sucking parasite.

Grow the **** up already, kkkunt!