Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Filter by Newsgroup

My prayers have been answered...

"... As of Agent 4, you can now create a usenet filter based on the
Newsgroups header. To filter on this, simply enter "Newsgroups: " in
the expression editor like you would "Author: " or "Subject: ", and
the name of the newsgroup. You can also use a usenet filter to control
crossposts. Here is an example:

newsgroups: ({\,.+\,.+\,.+\,} and warez)

That will filter based on a message being crossposted to four or more
newsgroups where at least one of which has the word 'warez' in the
name.

NOTES: A new filter based on the Newsgroups will not be applied
immediately when created, these expressions only work on message
headers as they are being downloaded. This is because the Newsgroups
header does not actually exist in the overview data, so Agent
simulates it based on other overview data."

Time to upgrade... I haven't since v1.93

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 01 May 2007 07:46:33 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[...]

I upgraded, then rolled back to 1.91. The new organization, based on
"desks", annoyed me no end.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

My prayers have been answered...

[snip]

Time to upgrade... I haven't since v1.93

...Jim Thompson

I upgraded, then rolled back to 1.91. The new organization, based on
"desks", annoyed me no end.

John

I'm just finding out :-(
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

My prayers have been answered...

[snip]

Time to upgrade... I haven't since v1.93

...Jim Thompson

I upgraded, then rolled back to 1.91. The new organization, based on
"desks", annoyed me no end.

John

I'm just finding out :-(

Not so bad once you read the help, toss all the buttons you don't
want, and add the ones you do ;-)