Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Please help me understand - HILOSTAT.pdf

Attached Files
File Type: pdf HILOSTAT.pdf (31.3 KB, 76 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 2007-04-24, John Fields wrote:

begin 644 HILOSTAT.pdf
M)5!$1BTQ+C0*)0HS(#`@;V)J"CP\"B]0F]D=6-EB`H4$1&+5A#:&%N9V4@
M,RXV,"XP,3`Y(%PH5VEN9&]WR!84%PI*0HO0W)E871I;VY$871E("A$.C(P
M,#P-#(T,38R,C,X+3`V)S`P)RD*/CX*96YD;V)J"C4@,"!O8FH*/#P*+T9I

I see two comparators and a voltage divider, and positive feedback
that introduces schmitt action and shifts the trigger levels depending
on how the switch is set. and a small transistor driving (presumably)
a small relay.

with the switch down it activates the relay when the voltage is below
the lower limit, with it up it triggers when the upper limit is exceeded

well, if the 393 can its output down below 0.6V it does, otherwise
it's a ccircuit for turning relays on.

Bye.
Jasen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 2007-04-24, John Fields wrote:

begin 644 HILOSTAT.pdf
M)5!$1BTQ+C0*)0HS(#`@;V)J"CP\"B]0F]D=6-EB`H4$1&+5A#:&%N9V4@
M,RXV,"XP,3`Y(%PH5VEN9&]WR!84%PI*0HO0W)E871I;VY$871E("A$.C(P
M,#P-#(T,38R,C,X+3`V)S`P)RD*/CX*96YD;V)J"C4@,"!O8FH*/#P*+T9I

I see two comparators and a voltage divider, and positive feedback
that introduces schmitt action and shifts the trigger levels depending
on how the switch is set. and a small transistor driving (presumably)
a small relay.

with the switch down it activates the relay when the voltage is below
the lower limit, with it up it triggers when the upper limit is exceeded

well, if the 393 can its output down below 0.6V it does, otherwise
it's a ccircuit for turning relays on.

---
It could get iffy...

Fix = change R8 to 3k.

Thanks,

--
JF

Need to understand George UK diy 8 April 1st 07 10:01 AM
Can you understand this rendering? Davy UK diy 2 September 20th 06 02:32 PM
Don't understand the logic foggytown Woodworking 6 November 19th 05 11:58 AM
Help, I don't understand!!!! josoap Woodworking 28 May 5th 05 04:55 PM